Topics

Would you like some help? {Cl'rin, Tyne}

Kouga

Cl'rin would admit he had never known Tyne as well as he had Jayden.
Jayden had been the one to help him heal after everything that had
happened. She got him Gem, helped him impress the little flit, and if
not for her he still didn't know if he would have been in a good frame
of mind when Dollanth had found him that day on the sands.

Still he /had/ talked to her a few times and such you couldn't spend
time in training for that long in not. The problem though to him was
that he had never bothered to keep up with her after. While it might
seem silly to most to wait till now it seemed like a good idea to the
ACM to do it later rather than never, he just hoped he didn't step
wrong honestly.

He knew where her clinic was and waited till one of his half days
before gathering Gem and Fuzzy and making his way there. Gem was
content on his shoulder, but Fuzzy was wrapped around his arm
chittering and chirping happily as he ran the fingers of his other
hand along her back.

He paused at the entrance glancing around to see the work that had
been done so far before finally speaking "Hello? Tyne?" he called.

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric

Nutmeg

Humming happily to herself, Tyne swept the large brush across the floor. The sensation and sound was deeply soothing. That and it was rewarding in itself to see the dust and debris pulled up and the floor left clear in its wake. Instant progress. Well, until the next time she had to sweep it again. The faire was "helping" having been put to task picking up and removing small items of debris such as small rocks, bits of wood and the like and were cheerfully swooping back and forth across the space. Hopefully in the next several days, her doors would be arriving, proper ones, made out of a sturdy wood and made to measure. They would definitely add a good touch.

Her back was to Cl'rin as he spoke and she didn't look up immediately. "Yes?" Tyne called over her shoulder, stooping with a small pan to sweep the small pile of dust and rubble into it.

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 1:05 AM Kouga <hanjikouga@...> wrote:
[...]

Recluso#6042 on Discord

Kouga

Humming happily to herself, Tyne swept the large brush across the floor. The sensation and sound was deeply soothing. That and it was rewarding in itself to see the dust and debris pulled up and the floor left clear in its wake. Instant progress. Well, until the next time she had to sweep it again. The faire was "helping" having been put to task picking up and removing small items of debris such as small rocks, bits of wood and the like and were cheerfully swooping back and forth across the space. Hopefully in the next several days, her doors would be arriving, proper ones, made out of a sturdy wood and made to measure. They would definitely add a good touch.
Her back was to Cl'rin as he spoke and she didn't look up immediately.
"Yes?" Tyne called over her shoulder, stooping with a small pan to
sweep the small pile of dust and rubble into it. <<

Cl'rin wasn't sure if it was easier that she didn't even look up, but
decided that he needed to do this one way or another so he was going
too. "I came to see if you could use any help cleaning or anything
Tyne." Why did he suddenly feel like a boy trying to talk to someone
they liked for the first time? He resisted the urge to grown and just
hoped he didn't sound as awkward as he felt.

Fuzzy on the other hand was not nearly as reserved. She pealed herself
off her person's arm and all but launched herself towards Tyne
~~Hello!~~ she greeted before quickly following with a ~~Hugs!
Cuddles! Attention!~~ she had visited this one before after hearing
about her from some of the other flits and Fuzzy liked Tyne! This one
talked to them!

Gem for his part cuddled closer to his pet's neck offering a
comforting croon to Cl'rin. He knew his pet felt bad about not being
closer to the big ones's clutch mate's person, but he also knew his
pet was doing the right thing in coming to see her now. He offered his
pet feelings of comfort before finally chirping a greeting to Tyne and
chittering a scolding at Fuzzy that she clearly ignored.

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric

Nutmeg

Looking up as the green alighted, Tyne offered a gentle smile and the warm sensation of cheerful greeting was shared with the firelizard. "Hello again, lovely. It's nice to see you. You know where the others are, don't you?" She shared the visual of the large perches built across the back of the room where the faire seemed to  be chattering quietly amongst themselves. But it was the soft concern of the blue that caught her attention and she turned to face Cl'rin properly. Only to blink in surprise.

She remembered his face.

Carefully her thoughts threaded through her memories, knowing which ones to avoid but Myrandith was threaded through the memories where the man was connected. Albeit a much younger, smaller Myrandith. "I remember you." It was a little flat, her brain rearing up and reminding her that this was one of the ones that had been "allied" with Jayden. But she shushed it again. Her eyes scanned him, taking in the small details that confirmed the memories. A blue thread - yes, there was a blue dragon. Small, almost sickly looking. Myrandith hadn't cared for him, no doubt feeding from a much younger Tyne's disdain for blueriders from the hot anger she carried for her blueriding half-brother. "I didn't realise anyone from the class was still in the Weyr. It seemed most of us were scattered to the four winds." Or dead. The blunt fact inserted itself like a heavy stone and tried to squash the common sense that of course some of her own weyrling class would still be within the Weyr. "It's been a long time."