Topics

What's a guy to do? (attn F'gan / T'od)

Lindsay

This shouldn't even be a problem, right? A bronzerider had no shortage of female company if he so desired, but...it just wasn't doing it for T'od. He wanted more out of life than just casual dalliances.

So it was with a dragging step and not too much attention being paid that T'od was mooching around feeling sorry for himself. Awsonth was in the middle of a one-sided discussion on why it wasn't hugely important in the grand scheme of things that T'od was single, but the rider wasn't even really paying attention. Perhaps drowning his so-called "sorrows" would help, and it might just stop Awsonth talking long enough for T'od to think.

"C'mon, give me a little let up. I know it's not that important, but I've seen happy couples around the Weyr long enough. I just want to see if there's such a thing for me. And I want to go and have a drink, maybe talk to some people. So stop, please?"

Awsonth's mind-sigh was enormous. [[Very well. But you know I love you, and that's all that matters at the end of the day. And I will always be here for you, single or not.]]

"I know, and you know I love you too."

[[Of course.]]

And with that, Awsonth settled down quietly in their weyr, and T'od continued on to the Riders Hall. Entering, he scanned the area to see if there was anyone he knew before deciding where to sit. There was a place on a table near a blue rider whose back was to him, and T'od headed that way. "Is this seat taken, blue rider?" he asked.

Yvonne

F'gan nearly jumped as the voice brought him out of his thoughts. He looked up and broke into a grin at the sight of T'od. "No its not, feel free to join me." he said motioning to the empty seat.

His thoughts had been dancing between his daughter Ishkana and the eggs on the sands. He was still surprised at the fact that he had a daughter, and of course that led him to wonder how many other children could make a similar claim on him because he had no idea.....

Lindsay

T'od clapped F'gan lightly on the shoulder. "It's good to see you," he said with an answering grin, "Nithroith is well? And you are? We don't get to catch up much, there's always something going on..."

On Sun, 3 May 2020 at 03:30, Yvonne <kaliangelkat@...> wrote:
F'gan nearly jumped as the voice brought him out of his thoughts. He looked up and broke into a grin at the sight of T'od. "No its not, feel free to join me." he said motioning to the empty seat.

His thoughts had been dancing between his daughter Ishkana and the eggs on the sands. He was still surprised at the fact that he had a daughter, and of course that led him to wonder how many other children could make a similar claim on him because he had no idea.....

Yvonne

F'gan broke into a grin. "You are right we don't and we should fix that! We are both doing well and I am glad to see that you are looking well." He said raising his cup of Klah in a friendly manner saluting his friend, before taking a drink.

Lindsay

"Yeah, Awsonth and I are both great." T'od knew time spent talking to a friend was going to be well-spent and nabbed a jug of fruit juice. "I think I've already had too much klah today," he joked as he poured himself a cup. "So what's been going on with you lately?"

On Fri, 8 May 2020 at 17:31, Yvonne <kaliangelkat@...> wrote:
F'gan broke into a grin. "You are right we don't and we should fix that! We are both doing well and I am glad to see that you are looking well." He said raising his cup of Klah in a friendly manner saluting his friend, before taking a drink.

Yvonne

F'gan laughed. "Not much. Swimming, painting, and worrying about my daughter."