Topics

Well, Then, My Friend (atten: E'thari)

Steelsilver

His first Flight. His first flight had been flown, and Runaath had won Sigyth, but when T'son had recovered enough to feel himself again, it hadn't been E'thari holding him.

He'd gathered himself, gotten dressed, and by this point he was starving, so he headed towards the Dining Hall, after checking in with Sigyth (who was curled with Runaath, and very pleased with herself.)

Jerzy Tobin

His first Flight. His first flight had been flown, and Runaath had won Sigyth, but when T'son had recovered enough to feel himself again, it hadn't been E'thari holding him.

He'd gathered himself, gotten dressed, and by this point he was starving, so he headed towards the Dining Hall, after checking in with Sigyth (who was curled with Runaath, and very pleased with herself.)
Runaath was lying on his ledge, his favorite lovely Sigyth curled up
next to him. He was, by all accounts, being a very, very smug blue.
E'thari stood next to him, arms on his hips, a very annoyed look on
his face as he glared at his dragon.

"You! Left! Me!" E'thari growled at Runaath, who, for his part, was
trying to look innocent and failing.

((I didn't want to miss my chance!)) Runaath replied, sweetly.
((Someone else might have caught her!))

"But you left me! I couldn't just jump off the ledge and go find
T'son. Why should you have gotten to have all the fun?"

((Er...)) Runaath didn't actually have a reply to that one.

Their weyr was not one that was accessible by tunnels, a person could
only reach it by dragonback. So when Runaath had taken off, E'thari
had been completely stranded. He could only hope that T'son would be
understanding.

"The least you could do is set me down at the barracks so I can go
looking for T'son," E'thari grumbled.

Runaath couldn't do anything but agree to that point, so he did as was
asked and deposited his rider on the ground before rushing back to lay
next to Sigyth, and E'thari went looking for T'son.

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146

Steelsilver

((Mine's heading toward the Dining Hall.)) Sigyth told *her* blue, the green shifting a little to lean against Runaath the moment he returned. ((Now, don't move again.))

T'son let out a sigh as Sigyth informed him that E'thari was looking for him. "Ask Runaath to tell him where I'm headed?" ((I already did.))