Topics

This Is Unacceptable atten: Nayari/T'rif

sailyn2

Right after he finished his conversation with Andreya, T'rif took the note and marched right to Nayari's office to knock. He knew that M'ayen should never have been brought back and now he had proof.

Nutmeg

Nayari was going through some of the Healer assessments when the knock came. "Come." She called out, not looking up from her stack of paperwork. Now that the Candidates were under scrutiny, it felt as though even more work had appeared.

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 2:40 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
Right after he finished his conversation with Andreya, T'rif took the note and marched right to Nayari's office to knock. He knew that M'ayen should never have been brought back and now he had proof.

Recluso#6042 on Discord

sailyn2

T'rif came in, shut the door, and gave a polite salute. "Ma'am, I unfortunately need to lodge a complaint against a fellow ACM."

Nutmeg

That was unexpected and Nayari gestured for T'rif to take a seat. "I see." she said with a frown. Not the usual topic of conversation. "I know that you're not the sort to come to me on a whim so tell me what's happened."

OoC: Let me know if you wanted to keep going on this one.