Topics

Tag-team (DWC 11/8 Attn: any)

Amy Frazey

The small black canine barked several times, then darted in and grabbed the large tunnel snake by its tail, shaking it hard, then letting go when an orange tabby feline sank its claws and teeth into the middle of the snake's body, ripping a big chunk out of it.  The snake writhed and twisted, but it was already more than half dead. Luckily, it wasn't poisonous,  since both it's attackers had been bitten more than once.

Laura Walker

"Hey, hey, what have you got there?" The barking in the corner of the stables had drawn Garatt's attention and he approached cautiously. "Let me see then, good dog, good puss."

On Sun, Nov 8, 2020 at 1:50 PM Amy Frazey <amyfrazey9@...> wrote:
The small black canine barked several times, then darted in and grabbed the large tunnel snake by its tail, shaking it hard, then letting go when an orange tabby feline sank its claws and teeth into the middle of the snake's body, ripping a big chunk out of it.  The snake writhed and twisted, but it was already more than half dead. Luckily, it wasn't poisonous,  since both it's attackers had been bitten more than once.

Amy Frazey

Scally looked up and gave a bark of recognition when the boy who had walked her before appeared. Then she licked her bloody chops and went back to trying to kill the tunnelsnake, grabbing it's tail again and whipping it from side to side while Mystery raked his claws across the snake's head.

Laura Walker

"Hey, hey, you're going to get bitten." Garatt reached to grab at the dog's collar, trying to pull her away. "Come on, come away from  there. Shouldn't you be back in the kennels?"

On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 2:04 PM Amy Frazey <amyfrazey9@...> wrote:
Scally looked up and gave a bark of recognition when the boy who had walked her before appeared. Then she licked her bloody chops and went back to trying to kill the tunnelsnake, grabbing it's tail again and whipping it from side to side while Mystery raked his claws across the snake's head.

Amy Frazey

Edited

Scally didn't resist when Garatt pulled her away. She was a *good girl*, and the thing was mostly dead anyway. The little black dog licked her chops again, then turned to rub one of her forepaws over an itchy spot on her muzzle where the tunnelsnake had bitten her.

Mystery, meanwhile, grabbed the unresisting body of the snake and started to drag it away, heading for his girl's old room in the candidate barracks.

Laura Walker

"Good girl then, good girl," Garatt petted her, and turned his attention to the tunnel snake. Which.. was still moving. "Urgh." He stared at it a minute, then moved to gently shoo the cat back from it. Even if it was only a tunnelsnake, tormenting it felt wrong.

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 8:45 PM Amy Frazey <amyfrazey9@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Scally didn't resist when Garatt pulled her away. She was a *good girl*, and the thing was mostly dead anyway. The little black dog licked her chops again, then turned to rub one of her forepaws over an itchy spot on her muzzle where the tunnelsnake had bitten her.

Mystery, meanwhile, grabbed the unresisting body of the snake and started to drag it away, heading for his girl's old room in the candidate barracks.

Amy Frazey

Scally yipped and wagged her tail happily when the boy said she was a 'good girl'. Those were words she liked hearing.

Meanwhile, Mystery gave the boy a *look*, then completely ignored the unknown human, and proceeded to drag the tunnelsnake away, trailing it between his legs as he headed for his girl's former resting place in the Candidate barracks. Which just now happened to be inhabited by someone else.