Topics

So I need a thing {Beraht, Ysolde}

Kouga

ooc: fuzzied back erm a bit? ya how ever much she would need I suppose hehe

Beraht had seen a few people around with jewelry for their firelizards
and while he had seen it he had mostly ignored it at first. It wasn't
until he realized how late in th turn it was getting that the thought
came back to him. He knew it was frivolous, but well he though Keo
would look handsome in the right collar and maybe it would do
something for how the paint looked on him because he wasn't a fan of
the band. He understood the reason when it was explained, but didn't
mean he had to like them. He would have much rather come up with his
own design for the brown between him and his wife, but it was what it
was. This though was something that he could pick out and have it be
handsome on the little brown.

That decided he wrote a brief note and sent it with a runner to the
person he had learned made the jewelry to find a good time to meet
with her:

~~Ysolde

I have been advised that you are the crafter of the jewelry for the
firelizards. I am in search of a nice collar for my wife's
firelizard.Please send a message with a good time and place to meet.

Artist Beraht~~

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric

Nutmeg

OoC: We won't fuzzy it back too far as Ysolde wasn't in a good place post-Hatching but could say it's not long prior to the Frost Fayre but before Turn's End. Feel free to have him come find her :)

IC: When the note had arrived, Ysolde had been sorely tempted to send it back with an excuse that she was unavailable. Although her mood didn't feel as dark as it had and the nightmares were slowly receding, not to mention the fact that her arms were doing well with their healing. But she had struggled to engage with her Craft, had found it lacklustre and missing its spark that captured her intrigue and fed her inspiration. But... it was an opportunity and the sensible voice in her head, the one that was slowly taking charge again, pointed out that it would do her the world of good to take on a small commission.

She had written a brief note in return, tasking Casnov with delivering the response. The bronze's training was coming on well and he only put on a modicum of a protest that it was far too trivial for someone as important as himself. But he had taken the note inviting Beraht to come to the Candidate Barracks. Ysolde had included time scales of when she would be free as these days, despite the occasional mandatory lesson, she was now primarily working in her Craft. Nayari hoped that it would do her good and most importantly, a focus.

On Sun, Jan 3, 2021 at 5:41 PM Kouga <hanjikouga@...> wrote:
[...]

Recluso#6042 on Discord

Kouga

[...]

Beraht had studied the schedule for a time before finding the first
time he would have free time and that Mariska should be ok without
Keo. It had only taken a couple of days from getting the message to
when he gathered up Yooki and Keo and was off towards the barracks. He
shifted his shoulders a bit as he moved not used to the weight of Keo,
but didn't try to get the flit to follow instead of ride on him. He
paused at the entrance to the barracks stopped by the ACM on duty who
told him that canines were not allowed. He blinked at the man before
nodding and turning his attention to Yooki "Sit." he offered pointing
off to the side of the entrance waiting until the dog moved off before
nodding "Stay. I will be back Yooki." he offered the canine who huffed
at him, but stayed in place. Once he was sure his companion was
settled he returned his attention to the man who motioned him towards
the candidate that had joined him. Beraht offered both candidate and
ACM a grin and followed after the candidate.

Dyarla paused at the entrance to the other girl's room 'knocking'
"Ysolde? Are you in? There is a artist here looking for you." she
offered the other candidate.

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric

Nutmeg

OoC: Sorry Kouga, I thought I had replied already!

IC: Expecting the arrival, Ysolde had made sure that her workspace was cleared and had taken Lovely to the kennels for the afternoon. She had been getting into the habit of taking the feline there on occasion so that the creature would not be wholly reliant on the presence of someone. Regardless of what she ended up doing, there would be times that the feline needed to be able to manage on her own for a while from time to time. Casnov, however, had been quite adamant that he wasn't going anywhere and to be honest, Ysolde wouldn't have sent him away. There had been something immensely comforting in the mental presence of the bronze firelizard, for all that he was still an impetuous little twerp.

Presentable and with her arms covered, Ysolde had opened the door with a polite bow of greeting. She recognised Dyarla and nodded in a more friendly greeting. "Thank you Dyarla. It's appreciated." The words felt stiff and almost overly formal. But it was time for a professional face that she had already had difficulty putting in place in the first instance. Her green eyes flickered to Beraht and another polite, almost perfunctory bow appeared. "You must be Beraht?"

On Sun, Jan 17, 2021 at 2:16 AM Kouga <hanjikouga@...> wrote:
> [...]

Presentable and with her arms covered, Ysolde had opened the door with
a polite bow of greeting. She recognised Dyarla and nodded in a more
friendly greeting. "Thank you Dyarla. It's appreciated." The words
felt stiff and almost overly formal. But it was time for a
professional face that she had already had difficulty putting in place
in the first instance. Her green eyes flickered to Beraht and another
polite, almost perfunctory bow appeared. "You must be Beraht?"<<

Dyarla offered the other girl a grin "No need to worry Ysolde, don't
want the poor man getting lost in these big barracks." she offered in
a joking tone "If you need anything feel free to send your boy my way
I'm free for the next bit." she offered before waving to the pair and
heading off.

"Thank you" Beraht called to the back of the retreatign candidate
before refocusing on Ysolde and offering her a nod and a grin "Beraht
I am." he agreed before motioning to the brown on his shoulder that
was clearly not usually there as he didn't seem as comfortable as
someone who owned a firelizard probably would be "and this is my
wife's boy Keo. I hadn't realized canines were not allowed so Yooki is
sitting outside." he paused for a moment with a brief frown "And
probably going to be cross with me later. I hope the nice Master at
the door doesn't have nay trouble out of him." the last was added
clearly more as a thought to himself before his shook his head
clearing the thought and turning his attention back to the candidate
"Sorry about that. Keo though if who I was looking for something for."
he offered.

ooc: no worries yer reply got lost in my inbox somehow heh found it
yesterday though so yay reply now!

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric