Topics

Run with me, have a look around (DWC 11/14 attn: Garatt)

Amy Frazey

Aicha leaned against the door of her runner stall, eyes closed, her forehead pressed to his. It was only her first full day at Arolos weyr, and she was still in shock over the way she'd come to be here. Being Searched was unexpected, but she wasn't altogether unhappy about it.

"At least I got to bring you with me, Cade." Aicha raised her head and opened her eyes, one hand rubbing the side of her mount's neck. "I won't be totally alone here. Not that it's that far to get back home. How about let's go have a run and look around, huh?" Riding would soothe and calm them both.