Topics

Questions to ask {Jasin, Insera}

Kouga

It hadn't originally been in her plans, hadn't even been in her thoughts truth be told, but things change. She was a guard now, or rather only a guard now and while it wasn't a subject that was talked about she had noticed the surge in guards with Whers. They had originally made the WherGuards, but Whers really were rather helpful for their work and she could understand it. Baba and Wany were great for small things, but Baba was really a mean little tunnelsnake and Wany was about as helpful as a smokeless weyrling most days when it came down to it. Of course they were just a blue and a green, but we'll they just were as helpful as she would have liked and with her size they weren't even all that great for intimidation or anything of the sort because she made them look not as large with her larger size. In short it had come down to practicalities. She would like something that could help her in her job and would be both smart and large enough to be effective at that.

She knew she was no expert by any means but she did have a mental bond already with her two flits to help there. She had the experience with her Mama's blue Seek to help with behavior and size. It wasn't perfect and she would be hoping for an impression instead of bonding like Rena had to Seek, but it was a reference and what gave her the confidence to at least write the letter a couple days after the Frost Fayre:

~To Master Insera

My name is Jasin. I am one of the guards at the Weyr and after recent happenings was hoping we could talk. I was hoping to inquire about the possibility of getting one of the newer line of guard type Whers the hall has been breeding. I am writing to ask a time you may be free to talk and weather it would be more convenient if I was able to come to you for such a talk or if you would prefer to meet when you made it here next.

WeyrGuard Jasin~

She wasn't sure how often the master did make it here, but if she was going to ask a favor might as well make it as easy on the master as she could. Who knew maybe it would help her that she was willing to wait and make any accommodations the other women needed or wanted? Well she wouldn't know until she sent the letter so she rolled it up and made her way to the runners, she would have used Want, but didn't have a visual for the green so opted for the human delivery method knowing it may take a bit longer, but that it would at least make it to where it belonged.

OOC: hope ya don't mind a thread and couldn't come up with a reason for her to have met Insera so ya just used human to send message heh...

--
*Kouga*

"Remind me never to get out our bad side. It seems to be ... unhealthy." - Varric

sailyn2

Insera got the letter and immediately sent a letter back.

Weyrguard Jasin,

You may come at your earliest convenience to discuss getting a wher.

Insera.

Simple, but effective. The conversation would tell if this Jasin was worthy.

Kouga

Insera got the letter and immediately sent a letter back.
Weyrguard Jasin,

You may come at your earliest convenience to discuss getting a wher.

Insera.

Simple, but effective. The conversation would tell if this Jasin was worthy. <<

Jasin could say she was glad for the quick reply, it made her feel a
little bit less tense that at least the master was willing to take
time to speak with her. It also made her happy that the return letter
came on her day off and when her mama had some free time. She
scratched out a quick note to Rena for a ride out to the Hall and
after looking over her uniform and making sure her knots were in place
and looked good she made her way out to meet the bluerider. She hailed
Rena and Hobath as the blue landed, just far enough away to prevent
dust on her, and made her way out to them thanking her for the ride
and offering a quick explanation of the short notice as they got high
enough for Hobath to safely between.A shudder ran over her as they
emerged out of between over the hall and she was careful to slid down
the blue's shoulder promising Rena she would let them know when she
was ready to come back in case they had time to come back for her.

That settled she made her way to the building glad when she was able
to locate someone who could direct her to where the master would be
this time of day. Careful to follow the directions she knocked on the
door she had been directed to giving her uniform one last once over
while she waited. Why did she feel like she was visiting the captain
or something shard it all?

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric

sailyn2

Sorrel raised his head from where he had been dozing. ~Stanger~

"Thank you for the warning," Insera said. Louder she called, "Come in."

Kouga

>>Sorrel raised his head from where he had been dozing. ~Stanger~

"Thank you for the warning," Insera said. Louder she called, "Come in."<<

Jasin resisted the odd urge to tug at her uniform once more and instead made her way into the office nodding at the bronze wher "Hello handsome." she greeted him before pushing the door shut. She made sure to keep a distance from both said bronze and human just incase, no need to make him protective. "Hello Master Insera, I'm Weyrguard Jasin." she offered "I know I said as much in my letter Ma'am, but I was hoping to talk about the Guard Whers. There has been too much happening recently and there aren't enough guards for everything need done. I know several of us have had the same thought recently on getting a wher. I don't know how many have come to you, but if looking for one it seems like the best place to start." she explained.