Topics

Oooooh Baby Baby (Nadia, Rend)

Kate Polsom

“Well, the signs are pointing towards you being pregnant. And if your date is right, about ten in a half seven days pregnant,” Rendan said with a grin, “I will recommend you go to see the dolphins as they are very good at telling if someone is. And once you have it confirmed, we will set up monthly visits to keep track of your progress and the health of you both.”

On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 03:04 PM, Yvonne wrote:

Nadia tilted her head thinking. "I think about 42 sevendays ago. I chalked it up to stress." She said blushing lightly.