Topics

Oooooh Baby Baby (Nadia, Healer on duty in the infirmary)

Yvonne

Nadia threw the offending pair of trousers across the room. They hit the wall and slid down the floor into a pile. They should still fit because they were a brand new pair.

Add to that her usual breakfast of cinnamon flavored porridge and klah sat uneasily in her stomach for a candlemark or two before staging a revolt that left her throat so sore and her without a voice.

'Mine? A visit to the healer might do you good.' Said her green, her voice calm in her mind.

"You might just  be right Sel, love. Go sun while I find clothes and see who is in the infirmary.

Nadia would eventually find a top and trousers that fit and quickly plaited her dark curls.

Once she arrived at the Infirmary she waited patiently.

Kate Polsom

Renan was on shift that day. He was sorting through some reports when the rider came in. He stood up and came around the desk with a warm smile, “Did you need to see a healer?”

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Sunday, August 30, 2020, 5:27 PM, Yvonne <kaliangelkat@...> wrote:

Nadia threw the offending pair of trousers across the room. They hit the wall and slid down the floor into a pile. They should still fit because they were a brand new pair.

Add to that her usual breakfast of cinnamon flavored porridge and klah sat uneasily in her stomach for a candlemark or two before staging a revolt that left her throat so sore and her without a voice.

'Mine? A visit to the healer might do you good.' Said her green, her voice calm in her mind.

"You might just  be right Sel, love. Go sun while I find clothes and see who is in the infirmary.

Nadia would eventually find a top and trousers that fit and quickly plaited her dark curls.

Once she arrived at the Infirmary she waited patiently.

Yvonne

Nadia gave the healer a smile. "If you have some time, please."

Kate Polsom

“Follow me and we’ll go to an exam room,” Rendan said, gesturing with his arm as he went to move towards an exam room. He would ask questions once they were there.

The exam room was small, filled with various healer supplies. Smelled of redwort and numbweed.

On Sunday, August 30, 2020, 7:07 PM, Yvonne <kaliangelkat@...> wrote:

Nadia gave the healer a smile. "If you have some time, please."

Yvonne

"Alright." She said with a smile.

She followed him into the small exam room and was aware quickly of the scent of numbered and redwort.

On Sun, Aug 30, 2020, 9:13 PM Kate Polsom via groups.io <kia1983_2003=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
“Follow me and we’ll go to an exam room,” Rendan said, gesturing with his arm as he went to move towards an exam room. He would ask questions once they were there.

The exam room was small, filled with various healer supplies. Smelled of redwort and numbweed.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Sunday, August 30, 2020, 7:07 PM, Yvonne <kaliangelkat@...> wrote:

Nadia gave the healer a smile. "If you have some time, please."

Kate Polsom

“What has brought you to the Infirmary today?” Rendan asked, pulling out a clipboard from a drawer to write notes on.

On Monday, August 31, 2020, 9:01 AM, Yvonne <kaliangelkat@...> wrote:

"Alright." She said with a smile.

She followed him into the small exam room and was aware quickly of the scent of numbered and redwort.

On Sun, Aug 30, 2020, 9:13 PM Kate Polsom via groups.io <kia1983_2003=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
“Follow me and we’ll go to an exam room,” Rendan said, gesturing with his arm as he went to move towards an exam room. He would ask questions once they were there.

The exam room was small, filled with various healer supplies. Smelled of redwort and numbweed.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Sunday, August 30, 2020, 7:07 PM, Yvonne <kaliangelkat@...> wrote:

Nadia gave the healer a smile. "If you have some time, please."

Yvonne

Nadia smiled. "Nothing is staying down or fitting right."

She tried her best to not let the irritation show.

On Mon, Aug 31, 2020, 9:31 PM Kate Polsom via groups.io <kia1983_2003=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

The midwifery intuition struck, “Do you know when your last monthly was?” If she had just said nothing was staying down, perhaps, but adding in the fitting right, well, Dragonriders were somtimes a fertile lot.

On Monday, August 31, 2020, 7:51 PM, Yvonne <kaliangelkat@...> wrote:

[...]

Nadia tilted her head thinking. "I think about 42 sevendays ago. I chalked it up to stress." She said blushing lightly.