Topics

More Afterwards, More Lives (attn: Nadia, Kl'ryn)

Mya L. R.

OOC: This is set 05.15
IC:
Both the flight and the catch had been intense, as was normal with all flights.  All flights that Kl'ryn knew of that is.  His dragon had chased a lot over his many Turns, but hadn't caught that many outside of Seisilth.  Considering that the brown has just caught said green a few days ago, it felt really strange stirring from his position beside the female greenrider.  Who wasn't Vofali.

First things first though, his worried side took over.  He didn't know how much experience this greenrider had with flights so the first thing past his lips was.  "How are you feeling?  I...uh...didn't hurt you, did I?

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Member Name: MyaL

Yvonne

She was exhausted, but in a good way. She had been expecting Selenyth to rise at some point based not only on the changes in her hide's usually vibrant emerald shade, but her attitude. Nadia compared the crankiness to what she was like if she had to act before she had her morning Klah.

Her eyes opened and amber orbs regarded him for a moment before she reached her arms overhead and stretched like a feline.  "No not hurt. You?"

Mating flight's could run the gamut from gentle and considerate to making so that the woman would be stuck in bed for days. Nadia was pretty sure her nails had made contact somewhere on his body. She was not sure if she had drawn blood or not or how her current partner would react to that.

Mya L. R.

On Sat, May 16, 2020 at 12:51 AM Yvonne <kaliangelkat@...> wrote:
She was exhausted, but in a good way. She had been expecting Selenyth to rise at some point based not only on the changes in her hide's usually vibrant emerald shade, but her attitude. Nadia compared the crankiness to what she was like if she had to act before she had her morning Klah.

Her eyes opened and amber orbs regarded him for a moment before she reached her arms overhead and stretched like a feline.  "No not hurt. You?"

Mating flight's could run the gamut from gentle and considerate to making so that the woman would be stuck in bed for days. Nadia was pretty sure her nails had made contact somewhere on his body. She was not sure if she had drawn blood or not or how her current partner would react to that.

Kl'ryn rolled his shoulders.  A stinging in his shoulder blades told him that she'd caught her nails there pretty good, but it wasn't that sharp a pain.  "Don't worry about it, it's nothing that a good bath wouldn't fix."  The brownrider assured her while rising from the bed and held out his hand, wordlessly offering her a hand up.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Member Name: MyaL

Yvonne

Nadia watched Kl'ryn roll his shoulder and slowly sat up. 'at least let me clean it for you." she said softly and with a smile to match. "That is, when you are ready."

She took his hand, her amber eyes holding a glitter f mischief in them.

Mya L. R.

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 2:17 PM Yvonne <kaliangelkat@...> wrote:
Nadia watched Kl'ryn roll his shoulder and slowly sat up. 'at least let me clean it for you." she said softly and with a smile to match. "That is, when you are ready."

She took his hand, her amber eyes holding a glitter f mischief in them.

Kl'ryn hesitated, considering the offer and the ache in his shoulder.  It probably wasn't a good idea to leave it for very long and it would be cleaned better if someone else did it too.  "Fair point then.  I don't think I could reach it as well as I'd like anyway."  He said agreeably with a slight smile.

--
Member Name: MyaL

Yvonne

Nadia returned the smile. "Allright. Let's go." She said brightly heading off towards the pool.

Oc: got a question for ya offlist.