Matchmaker! Matchmaker! Att: Nykantiath/Quelenth

Jerzy Tobin

Nykantiath was lying on the ledge of her weyr, taking full advantage
of the sunny day to soak in the warm rays. Hers was, as usual, busy
with work. Hers was almost always busy with Work, more so now than
she had been before. And while the gold was of the opinion that this
did in fact mean that their star was rising in the Weyr - more work
for hers meant they were more responsible, after all - that didn’t
mean that Hers should spend all of her time working. Even the
Weyrwoman had mates, after all! Why couldn’t Nykantiath’s Andronda
have someone?

Of course, the gold knew that Hers couldn’t be bothered to go looking
for someone herself. She didn’t have the time, or so she told
Nykantiath. It was one thing to make time to take care of her dragon,
but she couldn’t be bothered to go and try to find something as silly
as romance when she had so much else to do. Foolish human.

Well, if Andronda wouldn’t go looking, then that just meant that
Nykantiath would have to do it for her. And there were plenty of
eligible bronzes and browns around for her to choose from. It’d be
good for her, too. Looking around her, she spotted a tawny colored
brown who looked like he had a lot of character to him. He’d be a
good one to try!

((Hello, you! Handsome brown! Care to come lay next to me? I want
company, if you don’t mind?))

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146

Laura Walker

Well, if Andronda wouldn’t go looking, then that just meant that
Nykantiath would have to do it for her.  And there were plenty of
eligible bronzes and browns around for her to choose from.  It’d be
good for her, too.  Looking around her, she spotted a tawny colored
brown who looked like he had a lot of character to him.  He’d be a
good one to try!

((Hello, you!  Handsome brown!  Care to come lay next to me?  I want
company, if you don’t mind?))

Well, Quelenth wasn't one to turn down company from a gold. His rider might have settled (however cautiously) with Foreth's but that didn't mean he had to. Spreading his wings he glided easily over to settle at her side, a little smug at being chosen. ((Quelenth,)) he introduced himself politely. ((And you are Nykantiath, I know.)) It wasn't as though you could miss the existence of a gold.

Jerzy Tobin

Well, Quelenth wasn't one to turn down company from a gold. His rider might have settled (however cautiously) with Foreth's but that didn't mean he had to. Spreading his wings he glided easily over to settle at her side, a little smug at being chosen. ((Quelenth,)) he introduced himself politely. ((And you are Nykantiath, I know.)) It wasn't as though you could miss the existence of a gold.
Well of course he should know who she was! She was important, after
all. ((Delighted to meet you, Quelenth. Have you lived at Arolos for
a long time? Would you tell me about yourself? And maybe a bit about
your rider, as well?))

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146

Laura Walker

((My rider helps look after the small ones,)) Quelenth told her helpfully. ((We used to be in charge of them but that was a long time ago.)) He settled next to her, prudently deciding not to mention either Foreth or Kassia in any way. ((Does your rider like it here?))