Topics

Matchmaker! Matchmaker! Att: Nykantiath/Kasheth

Jerzy Tobin

Nykantiath was lying on the ledge of her weyr, taking full advantage
of the sunny day to soak in the warm rays. Hers was, as usual, busy
with work. Hers was almost always busy with Work, more so now than
she had been before. And while the gold was of the opinion that this
did in fact mean that their star was rising in the Weyr - more work
for hers meant they were more responsible, after all - that didn’t
mean that Hers should spend all of her time working. Even the
Weyrwoman had mates, after all! Why couldn’t Nykantiath’s Andronda
have someone?

Of course, the gold knew that Hers couldn’t be bothered to go looking
for someone herself. She didn’t have the time, or so she told
Nykantiath. It was one thing to make time to take care of her dragon,
but she couldn’t be bothered to go and try to find something as silly
as romance when she had so much else to do. Foolish human.

Well, if Andronda wouldn’t go looking, then that just meant that
Nykantiath would have to do it for her. And there were plenty of
eligible bronzes and browns around for her to choose from. It’d be
good for her, too. And there were plenty of dragon about, sunning on
ledges, down by the lake, up on the rim. A large bronze with no other
dragons currently around him seemed a likely fellow, and Nykantiath
winged her way up to where he was, settling down a polite distance
away.

((Hello,)) she greeted him. ((Mind keeping me company a bit?))

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146

sailyn2

Kasheth looked up from where he'd been curled in the sun, surprised at the gold's words. He was used to Foreth who either demanded what she wanted or eshewed other dragons altogether. That the gold was requesting his attention was both flattering and suspicious.

((I don't mind,)) he said politely. ((I have a nice patch of sun and would share it with a beautiful gold.))

Jerzy Tobin

Kasheth looked up from where he'd been curled in the sun, surprised at the gold's words. He was used to Foreth who either demanded what she wanted or eshewed other dragons altogether. That the gold was requesting his attention was both flattering and suspicious.

((I don't mind,)) he said politely. ((I have a nice patch of sun and would share it with a beautiful gold.))
((Thank you.))

Nykantiath crooned her delight and settled down in the warm sun next
to the bronze, taking care not to crowd against him. She didn't want
to get overly friendly, not yet, anyways.

((May I ask your name, handsome bronze?))

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146