Topics

Lyla and Lizzeth

Emily Rose <oola_lily@...>

Lyla's head was spinning, one minute she was just
sitting there eating lunch and the next minute she was
packing to go live in a new weyr.
*Lizzzeth have you heard the news we're moving*
~Yes I heard, but nobody has told me why.~
*Because the weyr we are moving to is short a queen
and this weyr has one too many*
~oh, how soon are we going???~
*As soon as I'm done packing. Which will be....
right....now*
~So soon????~
*Yep, lucky I hadn't really unpacked. So came down off
that nice warm ledge now ok so I can load you*
~Is it going to be sunny where we are going???~
*Very*
~Good~
Lyla loaded Lizzeth and they said their goodbyes and
left. They arrived right above the weyr.
*Lizzeth I see 2 other queeens could you talk to them
and tel them that we need help*
~Sure~
When they landed Lyla looked around for somebody.
*I wish I could unload you but I dom't know where are
weyr is yet*
~No rush~
Then Lyla heard somebody run up behind her...

=====
Emily Rose

Jamie B <kyra_aerin@...>

[...]
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

OOC: For the sake of not interrupting the conversation between Alba,
Skylar, and T'ral, this can just be quite awhile later in the day. If
that's not okay, Alba, tell me!

IC:

Arianth spotted the new gold circling the Weyr, and watched carefully, her
faceted eyes whirling. After Lizzzeth's greeting and request for help, Ari
talked first to the new gold, then to Skylar.

{{My name is Arianth, and my rider is Skylar. I'll call her for you.}}
{{Dearest? There's a new gold here. She says she needs help finding
things.}}
[[Oh, shards, Ari, -I- don't even know where things are! But I'll try to
help.]]

Skylar hurried from her room to the bowl, where she paused to wave at the
new arrival. Slowing her stride a bit, she walked to Lyla and Lizzzeth.
"Hi there! My name is Skylar. That's my gold, Arianth..." She pointed to
Ari, who nodded her head in acknowledgement. "...as she's probably already
told you. I can try to help, but I only arrived here a day or two ago, so
we may just end up getting lost!" Skylar grinned and tucked a lock of
coppery hair behind her ear, her deep blue eyes sparkling. "Alba would
probably be more help...she'll be along in a few minutes."

~Skylar, trying to be helpful.
-Jamie

Alba <Alba@...>

From: "Jamie B" <kyra_aerin@...>

[...]

OOC: It's fine. I don't mind.

BIC: Toreth looked up from the ledge lazily as the new queen arrived over
the Weyr, relayed the queen's message to Alba, and then watched Lizzeth from
the ledge.

Alba went out into the bowl and saw Skylar talking to the new rider.
"Hello. I'm Alba, and that's my gold, Toreth up there. I can show you your
quarters if you like. Well, there's a choice at the moment. We still aren't
up to full capacity by a long way, so you can have your choice. Skylar and I
are on that side of the bowl though, where the best of the largest weyrs
are......" Alba pointed to the far side of the bowl "......The hunting
grounds are on the other side of the lake there..." Again she pointed, this
time across the large lake in the centre of the bowl "......I've only been
here a week, so I don't know many places outside the Weyr, but we've plenty
of time to explore."

Alba and Toreth

Emily Rose <oola_lily@...>

From: "Jamie B" <kyra_aerin@...>

[...]

"Nice to meet Skylar and you too Alba my name is Lyla
and this beautiful dragon here is Lizzeth. thank you
for your help whens dinner?????"

=====
Emily Rose

Jamie B <kyra_aerin@...>

"Nice to meet Skylar and you too Alba my name is Lyla
and this beautiful dragon here is Lizzeth. thank you
for your help whens dinner?????"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted...we've had company. But they're gone now, so
it's all good....~smile~

IC:

"Nice to meet you, Lyla.." Skylar stuck out a hand for Lyla to shake, and,
after the handshake was over, completed the greeting. "...Lizzeth." She
turned to the dragon and bowed slightly, pressing her hand lightly to her
chest.

Skylar laughed and shook her head, glancing in the direction of the dining
caverns. "I hadn't thought about it before, but I am awfully hungry..."
She giggled again and shrugged. "Maybe by the time we get you decently
settled into a weyr it'll be time to eat, huh? There's a lot of empty space
still...you can take your pick!"

~Skylar
-Jamie (sorry it's a short one. ;) )

Emily Rose <oola_lily@...>

--- Jamie B <kyra_aerin@...> wrote:
[...]

"I want that weyr right there." Lyla pointed to a weyr
at the left of her. "Is it taken???"

=====
Emily Rose

Alba <Alba@...>

From: Emily Rose <oola_lily@...>

"I want that weyr right there." Lyla pointed to a weyr
at the left of her. "Is it taken???"

=====
"No it's not taken. Come on, I'll show you where the back way in is, unless
you'd like to fly up to the ledge with your Lizzeth?" Alba suggested.

Emily Rose <oola_lily@...>

"I'll fly up it's easier. Thank you for your help."
Lyla climbed on Lizzeth and they flew to their new
weyr. ~It sorta looks like our old one but nicer~. "I
agree."

From: Emily Rose <oola_lily@...>

"I want that weyr right there." Lyla pointed to a
weyr
at the left of her. "Is it taken???"

=====
"No it's not taken. Come on, I'll show you where the
back way in is, unless
you'd like to fly up to the ledge with your
Lizzeth?" Alba suggested.

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/ArolosWeyr
<HR>