Topics

Luicion

Kouga

Fellan tilted his head looking over the eggs, he knew they didn't have
much longer, just a couple of days at most probably according to his
Mamas. He didn't want to let any of them go, he wanted to keep them
with him, safe, and Sharp agreed, but he knew he couldn't. He lifted
his gaze to the gold sitting on the edge of the box of sand. He could
feel her disquiet over the whole thing, her protectiveness, and could
only offer her feeling of reassurance in reply.

He knew he couldn't keep them, he himself couldn't take care of 4
others and no one in his family needed one right now. That meant he
needed to find them homes as much as he didn't like the idea. With
that in mind he wrote out a note and posted it up in the dining hall:

~~Firelizard eggs in need of homes. If interested please contact
bluerider Rena, guard Opafergon, or tailor Fellan~~

He had debated for a long moment before adding himself on there just
because he knew how most people reacted to him, but in the end he
thought it may be more odd to leave his name off since Sharp was his
and so were the eggs. So he added it and decided he would just hope
anyone who tracked him down wouldn't be too rude.

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric

Ren

Firelizard eggs, eh? Luicion thought about that sign for his chore day while Morgisu hovered nearby or overhead. Lady Tyne had suggested he could get another, so best to go ahead and scope out what was on offer. That thought had Luicion heading to the weaver's to talk to Fellan, having to stop a few times to ask for directions for him. Morgisu scented the queen and went to land on Luicion's shoulder out of anxiety. Would she be like Bobbin and Jevensha who were nice, or would she just see "bronze" and run him off of her eggs? Sensing his friend's uncertainty, Luicion put a hand on the bronze to calm him down.

Finally finding Fellan, Luicion knocked on a nearby door post to get their attention. " 'Scuse me, yer Fellan, right? I'm Candidate Luicion an' I'm here ta ask about yer firelizard eggs."
--
Out of the fire comes new life. Telgar Rises!

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...

Kouga

Firelizard eggs, eh? Luicion thought about that sign for his chore day while Morgisu hovered nearby or overhead. Lady Tyne had suggested he could get another, so best to go ahead and scope out what was on offer. That thought had Luicion heading to the Tailor's to talk to Fellan, having to stop a few times to ask for directions for him. Morgisu scented the queen and went to land on Luicion's shoulder out of anxiety. Would she be like Bobbin and Jevensha who were nice, or would she just see "bronze" and run him off of her eggs? Sensing his friend's uncertainty, Luicion put a hand on the bronze to calm him down.
Finally finding Fellan, Luicion knocked on a nearby door post to get
their attention. " 'Scuse me, yer Fellan, right? I'm Candidate Luicion
an' I'm here ta ask about yer firelizard eggs."<<

The knock was enough to get Storm's attention and he quickly reached
out to poke his pet on the arm offering an image of Luicion to go with
it. Fellan blinked before he realized which way the blue was looking
and glanced up at the older male. He was honestly both a bit surprised
and yet not that the candidate had been able to find him, though he
did wonder how many odd looks Luicion had gotten for trying to find
him of all tailors. He offered the boy a smile and quickly pulled his
slate and writing stick over jotting down a quick 'Were you looking to
get one?' that he held up for the other to read. He hadn't caught
everything the other had said, but he had caught that he was a
candidate named Luicion and firelizard eggs so he would just have to
assume the rest.

ooc: heh sorry about the title ... apparently I only /thought/ I gave
it a title .. oops ... also FYI Fellan is deaf

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric

Ren

OOC: Oh that's actually pretty neat

Luicion stared at the sign a minute, curious about what it was for before realizing that maybe the other couldn't talk. "Yeah! My guy here," he gestured at Morgisu, "Could use a friend. He's only been with me alone since Fort an' Lady Tyne said he might be lonely an' could benefit from a friend." As he spoke, Luicion's hands moved to gesture. One hand was used to resemble his firelizard and it wilted to show he was sad. Then his other hand was used to simulate another firelizard; Luicion moved that hand closer to the other and the wilted hand perked up.
--
Out of the fire comes new life. Telgar Rises!

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...

Kouga

Luicion stared at the sign a minute, curious about what it was for before realizing that maybe the other couldn't talk. "Yeah! My guy here," he gestured at Morgisu, "Could use a friend. He's only been with me alone since Fort an' Lady Tyne said he might be lonely an' could benefit from a friend." As he spoke, Luicion's hands moved to gesture. One hand was used to resemble his firelizard and it wilted to show he was sad. Then his other hand was used to simulate another firelizard; Luicion moved that hand closer to the other and the wilted hand perked up.<<
Habit had Fellan trying to watch the hands but he quickly realized
that it was like most and while apparently the other had realized he
couldn't hear and was trying to help he didn't know how to talk like
Papa E'lis had taught him. He did appreciate the effort all the same
even if it wasn't something he was really used to. After all lots of
people talked with their hands, but most even one they knew his issues
didn't try and use them to help him. And it did help because the other
male definitely had some words that did not look like he was used to
them looking when trying to lip read. After a brief pause he nodded
before cleaning his slate and writing again "They are up in Rena's
weyr, it was where Sharp insisted on laying them, did you want to go
up and see them all or did you just want any of them?"

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric