Topics

Learning the Lay...of where? (attn: N'ka, Rionnon, Koyo)

Mya L. R.

OOC: Date is 05.05

Two blonde women strode from Alonel Hold's stable.  "I know my way back, you didn't...need...to come with me."  The taller female said, emphasizing the 'need', to the shorter, curvier female that was walking beside her and keeping pace quite easily.  They'd arrived at Alonel three days before so most of the sights were new to Rionnon, not the her calm footsteps indicated any uncertainty about where she was going.  "*You*," she began elongating the word somewhat with a hint of determination, "said yourself, sis, that it changed some from what you remembered.  I at least got a *tour* the first day we got here."

"You got a tour to a Tailor."  Koyo said, correcting her younger sister's assertion, and breathing in she let a smile spread across her face.  "Your attention was partly on a-DRESSing your lack of Southern attire, not on knowing where everything is."

Rionnon breathed out through her nose sharply, being careful that no sound escaped her, though a sigh definitely tried rising into her mouth.  She stopped in place, closing her eyes while she tried clearing the knowledge of the pun from her mind.  Except she heard her sister take a sharp sudden breath, making her open her eyes again to see what had gotten that reaction from Koyo.

"Hey, Rionnon, look over there, there's a dragon here!  You get to be here for the first time we get to see a Southern dragon."  Koyo said pointing.

Kouga

[...]

N'ka rolled her eyes at Tanguyth the great blue beast as he sprawled
out the second she was off of his shoulder to enjoy all the people
gathering around. She had been assigned rounds today and managed to
bribe Sh'in into to coming. It hadn't been hard honestly, but /still/
she pretended for the sake of letting them both save face. After all
no way was she about to admit that Tanguyth had been whineing ever
since they were moved wings that he didn't have Shacath with him
anymore. They had been moved to the new wing a bit back and Sh'in and
Shacath had stayed with the Clouddanders and both dragons had been
complaining about it. So yes it hadn't been hard to convince the
greenrider to get out, but they both were going to pretend.

Tanguyth for his part ignored the running commentary from his person
and instead offered a happy hum to the slowly gathering crowd. So what
if he had missed Shacath? He had flown with her for as long as he
could remember! He knew there was a time he hadn't his N'ka remembered
it, but he didn't so he didn't care, he had wanted his green. So maybe
the blue was a little pouty over the whole thing, but well /people/ so
all was better! The blue reached out to the closest person from the
crowd happily greeting them with a {{Hello there!}}.

For her part Shacath was happily watching her little blue. He was such
a funny blue, but she didn't mind at all he was her little blue. She
found dragons were so hard to collect so she liked that Tanguyth
didn't mind she had collected him and was sad to find the new blue she
flew with after he moved wasn't as fun and definitely didn't want to
be collected much to her sadness. She had settled a bit behind the
blue to let her Sh'in off so she could go stand with N'ka and talk to
the humans before moving to settle beside the blue crooning a greeting
to the group he had already gathered.

ooc: sorry apparently this reply got buried in the draft folder cause
i did it a while ago >.>

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric

Mya L. R.

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 3:53 PM Kouga <hanjikouga@...> wrote:
[...]

Koyo was strode quickly over to the crowd that'd been gathering around the dragons, with her sister still trailing more calmly behind her.  "A blue and a green.  I wonder if they're here to visit family here...or maybe they're Searchdragons."  She said over her shoulder to Rionnon, though her attention quickly returned onto the pair of dragons, her pace slowing to a stop by the crowd.

"Hmm."  Rionnon soon came to a stop beside her, humming thoughtfully as she examined the dragons, her gaze intently sweeping over the light blue colored dragon before moving onto the muscular green.  "Come on, if we're going to be staring we should greet them properly too."  She said while she began moving forward again working her way more toward the front of the crowd.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Member Name: MyaL

Kouga

Koyo was strode quickly over to the crowd that'd been gathering around the dragons, with her sister still trailing more calmly behind her. "A blue and a green. I wonder if they're here to visit family here...or maybe they're Searchdragons." She said over her shoulder to Rionnon, though her attention quickly returned onto the pair of dragons, her pace slowing to a stop by the crowd.
"Hmm." Rionnon soon came to a stop beside her, humming thoughtfully
as she examined the dragons, her gaze intently sweeping over the light
blue colored dragon before moving onto the muscular green. "Come on,
if we're going to be staring we should greet them properly too." She
said while she began moving forward again working her way more toward
the front of the crowd.<<

Tanguyth rumbled happily at the small child that was chatting away at
him, always glad for a human to talk to even if this one sadly was a
bit young. After a few brief moments though the sprawled blue shifted
a bit searching the crowd, there was one here, he could feel them, but
where? {{Shacath do you see a new one?}} he questioned the green the
one problem with his position was that it did make it a bit harder to
spot newcomers to the group.

{{Yes my little blue. Do you want them?}}

{{Yes!}}

With another croon towards Tanguyth's gathered little human she
reached out to Koyo and Rionnon {{Come here, my Tanguyth wants to see
you better.}} she told the woman. Shacath was by no means a search
dragon, but she knew her funny little blue, she knew that tone, he had
found one of the not riders. She didn't know which of the women it was
though so easier to just make both come here. She focused on the two
women as they moved through the crowd mentally and physically (gently
asking them to move over a bit or carefully nudging with her muzzle)
until the pair of females could get to her and her blue.

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric