Topics

Jylia, Iniryn, and E'ryn

Liana Johnson <trytsia@...>

Ulyenth floated down slowly to the Weyrbowl, giving her rider a chance to
see their new Weyr. Jylia stretched to scratch her green's headknobs,
then spoke to her. ((So, this is the Weyr of our choice, huh.)) {{Yes,
Arolos Weyr.}} ((Well, might as well get down and see the sights from
ground level...as well as find where our weyr is.)) Ulyenth didn't answer
in words, but sent a bit of love and compliance back to her rider, then
dropped down faster to the ground. Jylie dismounted and looked around
for the sight of the Weyrwoman or Weyrleader who could tell her where to
go.

~~~~~~~~~~~

E'ryn came a bit later than his sister and saw her green land. ((Did you
tell Ulyenth that we were here?)) He spoke to his blue, Karinth. {{No,
not yet. Should I?}} ((Naw, we'll see the Weyrleader or Weyrwoman first
and catch up with Jya later.)) Karinth landed a ways away, so that
Ulyenth wouldn't see him yet. E'ryn dropped to the ground in a small
leap, then gathered himself up and dusted his riding clothes off before
glancing about to see where to go first.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Iniryn looked fearlessly over the ground of the Weyr as the brown made
his landing. When they reached the bottom, she thanked the rider and
dragon and glanced about, staying by her things to see where to go.
Finally she gave up on just waiting, and fairly certain no one would
steal her things yet, she left off in search for someone to help her,
walking straight to the living caverns where there was almost certain to
be someone. She missed E'ryn and Jylie landing, so the Master Weaver had
no idea her brother and sister had both gathered to Arolos. She stopped
just inside the entrance to the caverns, glancing about for someone to
help her.

~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: Ok, short descing time here, Jylia, E'ryn and Iniryn are full
brother's and sisters. Jylia and Iniryn almost look like twins, except
that Iniryn has deep black-blue eyes flecked with silver while Jyl has
deep emerald green eyes flecked with silver. They all have black hair,
which on Jyl and Iniryn it falls to their waist and on E'ryn it's short.
Iniryn's 28 turns, Jyl is 27 turns, and E'ryn is 24 turns. Jyl is a
greenrider, E'ryn is a bluerider, and Iniryn is a Master Weaver of the
Looms. Ok. that's it for the short descs. =)

Liana
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

"Laura Walker" <laura@...

*More new riders* Talith warned R`tal. *Quite a lot coming, you`d best come
to settle them.*
*More?* R`tal sighed and began to hurry down to the ground level where they
would land. *How many?*
*Errr... there was another gold earlier, but one of the other goldriders is
seeing to her, a green just landed, and so did a blue. I think thats all.*
his dragon tallied.
He nodded, reaching the ground and seeing a green with a rider *That one?*
*No, thats Kardinth and Verriyen they`ve been here some time.* his dragon
informed him. *Why don`t you ask her to help?* he prompted gently. *I`m sure
she`d be willing to, and then you don`t have to see to both riders at once.*
*Good idea. But I`ll find the two new ones before I pass them on to anyone.*
Ah, there was the green, and a little further off, just landing, there was
the blue.
He strode up to the green first, ""Welcome to Aralos Weyr." he offered the
rider a nervous smile. "I`m Wngsecond R`tal, do you know where you are going
or do you need a hand? If you need a hand, then if you`ll wait just a
second, theres a blue just landing and I`ll show you both round at once."

[...]

Jylia glanced up at the voice, slightly startled. "Hello," she said, in
one of her good moods, so smiling cheerfully. "Well met, Wingsecond
R'tal, I'm Jylia, a new transfer, and this," she waved to her green, "is
Ulyenth." Jyl sighed and looked around, still not seeing her brother
yet, "I don't quite know where I'm going yet, I was wondering where we
should settle in and such. Oh, thank you!" Jyl was grateful for the help
as usual.

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor
----------------------------

Sign up for eLerts at:

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/ArolosWeyr
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

"Laura Walker" <laura@...

Jylia glanced up at the voice, slightly startled. "Hello," she said, in
one of her good moods, so smiling cheerfully. "Well met, Wingsecond
R'tal, I'm Jylia, a new transfer, and this," she waved to her green, "is
Ulyenth." Jyl sighed and looked around, still not seeing her brother
yet, "I don't quite know where I'm going yet, I was wondering where we
should settle in and such. Oh, thank you!" Jyl was grateful for the help
as usual.
"I`ll take you to the weyrs. Its pretty much empty still yet so you can pick
your own really." he said, "If we just meet the bluerider to make sure they
aren`t lost too," He motioned with his head to here the blue - *Karinth* his
dragon supplied the name for him - had landed "Then we can be on our way."

Liana Johnson <trytsia@...>

"I`ll take you to the weyrs. Its pretty much empty still yet so you can
pick your own really." he said, "If we just meet the bluerider to make
sure they aren`t lost too," He motioned with his head to here the blue -
*Karinth* his dragon supplied the name for him - had landed "Then we can
be on our way."<<

Jyl nodded, "Ok, that'll be nice." Then she looked over in the direction
R'tal had pointed out and sighed slightly. ((E'ryn followed us here!))
she said to her dragon, while exclaiming at the same time at the
bluerider afar off, "E'ryn! What're you doing here!" {{Ahh, here we go
now...family reunion.}} Ulyenth muttered to her rider in a joking tone.

Hearing his sister's voice calling him, E'ryn glanced up at Karinth,
((Well, I guess they've found us first, buddy.)) {{Seems that way.}}
((Let's go greet the little crowd over there then.)) The somewhat tall
bluerider walked calmly over to Jyl, his blue lumbering along behind.
"Well, I'd ask the same question if I didn't already know!" He grinned at
her. Seeing R'tal there, E'ryn remembered his manners, "Hello, m'name's
E'ryn as you've probably figured from my sister here yelling at me," he
said winking at Jylie while extending his hand to the other rider.

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor
----------------------------

[...]

"R`tal." the wingsecond replied politely taking his hand in a firm grasp and
shaking it. "Are you new here too or do you know your way around? I was just
about to show your sister where the empty weyrs are.

Liana Johnson <trytsia@...>

"R`tal." the wingsecond replied politely taking his hand in a firm
grasp and shaking it. "Are you new here too or do you know your way
around? I
was just about to show your sister where the empty weyrs are.<<

E'ryn shook his hand, while replying, "Well met, R'tal." Withdrawing his
hand from the shake, E'ryn answered, "Yes, I just got here a bit after
Jyl. On the weyrs, are we allowed to choose then?"

Jylie shook her head at her brother, out of his view of course. "Well,
now that we've all met, shall we be off to see the weyrs? I'd like to
get settled in as quick as I can so I can get to know people sooner."

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor
----------------------------

forms and passwords with just one click! Comes with $50 in free
coupons!

Amanda Klein <cloudley@...>

<< Iniryn looked fearlessly over the ground of the Weyr as the brown
made his landing. When they reached the bottom, she thanked the rider
and dragon and glanced about, staying by her things to see where to go.
Finally she gave up on just waiting, and fairly certain no one would
steal her things yet, she left off in search for someone to help her,
walking straight to the living caverns where there was almost certain to
be someone. She missed E'ryn and Jylie landing, so the Master Weaver had
no idea her brother and sister had both gathered to Arolos. She stopped
just inside the entrance to the caverns, glancing about for someone to
help her. >>

Karana had just arrived, a moment later then the other 3, she noticed
that 2 dragons where there, and a brown was leaving. The green she was
mounted on left her there, near the lower caverns. A sevenday before, she
had visited the Weyr, to check it out before settling on that one.
Gathering her bags in her hands, she nearly bumped into Iniryn. Kar
flicked her long mahgony braids over her shoulders and nodded. "Hello,
I'm Karana, Journeywoman Artist." The 24 turn old flourished a bow as her
beige skirts swirls around her.

OOC: Meet one of my newest chars, you all have met Kay and Ver already!
Here is Kar, my "normal" one. She is 24, long dark mahgony hair, with
hazel eyes. She wears earth tone dresses, with a thick beige belt. No
shoes. A tattoo of a blue firelizard wraps around her upper right arm.
And she is a mix between Asian and Indian (for her coloring). Umm.. 5'4,
117, slender, high and promient cheekbones, strong chin with a cleft,
full lips... Uhhh... And also aspires to be a foster mother while working
her way up to Mastery. Notice, I didn't say the desc would be brief!! =)

Amanda Klein <cloudley@...>

<< Ulyenth floated down slowly to the Weyrbowl, giving her rider a chance
to see their new Weyr. Jylia stretched to scratch her green's headknobs,
then spoke to her. ((So, this is the Weyr of our choice, huh.)) {{Yes,
Arolos Weyr.}} ((Well, might as well get down and see the sights from
ground level...as well as find where our weyr is.)) Ulyenth didn't answer
in words, but sent a bit of love and compliance back to her rider, then
dropped down faster to the ground. Jylie dismounted and looked around
for the sight of the Weyrwoman or Weyrleader who could tell her where to
go. >>

Verriyen glanced up as she saw another green land. Her rider dismounted,
and Ver noted that she was, rather pretty. And then a bluerider landed as
well. She licked her lips as he dismounted and she put the finishing
touchs of oil on Kardinth before leaning against her. ((Nice looking...
The new riders are.)) {{The blue is, scrumptous!}} The green rumbled,
pleased.

"Laura Walker" <laura@...

E'ryn shook his hand, while replying, "Well met, R'tal." Withdrawing his
hand from the shake, E'ryn answered, "Yes, I just got here a bit after
Jyl. On the weyrs, are we allowed to choose then?"

Jylie shook her head at her brother, out of his view of course. "Well,
now that we've all met, shall we be off to see the weyrs? I'd like to
get settled in as quick as I can so I can get to know people sooner."

"Yes, of course we shall be off." R`tal complied, leading the way. turning
his head to E`ryn he replied. "At the moment its a matter of choice yes,
though I expect that may change as we fill up a little more. But for now
there are so many free weyrs there is no nedd to worry about allocation."

OOC Hehehehe - its christmas, its christmas (Laura is high from being woken
at 7 this morning to open pressies)

Liana Johnson <trytsia@...>

"Yes, of course we shall be off." R`tal complied, leading the way.
turning his head to E`ryn he replied. "At the moment its a matter of
choice
yes, though I expect that may change as we fill up a little more. But for

now there are so many free weyrs there is no nedd to worry about
allocation."

Verriyen glanced up as she saw another green land. Her rider dismounted,
and Ver noted that she was, rather pretty. And then a bluerider landed as
well. She licked her lips as he dismounted and she put the finishing
touchs of oil on Kardinth before leaning against her. ((Nice looking...
The new riders are.)) {{The blue is, scrumptous!}} The green rumbled,
pleased. <<

Jylie grinned at R'tal's immediate compliance...she wasn't used to that.
Most of the time, especially being middle child, she was the one more
ignored. {{Well, for once you have your way...but I wouldn't expect it
to last.}} ((Of course not. But it's a nice feeling while it does
last.)) Jyl replied to her green.

E'ryn nodded at the answer, "Ok, so I guess we picked a pretty good time
for arriving," he said, muttering a bit to himself. He had caught the
glance of that woman a while ago, the greenrider. Looking back at her,
he smiled friendly-like at her, then follwed R'tal.

Liana-Sorry they're short.

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor
----------------------------

Register now and you could win a Volkswagen New Beetle at LiQ.com!
Click below, 'cause it's going fast! While you're at it, check
out our great entertainment products at fantastic prices!

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/ArolosWeyr

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

"Laura Walker" <laura@...

Jylie grinned at R'tal's immediate compliance...she wasn't used to that.
Most of the time, especially being middle child, she was the one more
ignored. {{Well, for once you have your way...but I wouldn't expect it
to last.}} ((Of course not. But it's a nice feeling while it does
last.)) Jyl replied to her green.

E'ryn nodded at the answer, "Ok, so I guess we picked a pretty good time
for arriving," he said, muttering a bit to himself. He had caught the
glance of that woman a while ago, the greenrider. Looking back at her,
he smiled friendly-like at her, then follwed R'tal.
"So, what Weyr are you two coming from?" R`tal asked politely, as they made
their way to the empty weyrs.

Liana Johnson <trytsia@...>

"So, what Weyr are you two coming from?" R`tal asked politely, as they
made their way to the empty weyrs.<<

Jyl had been looking around, making herself aquainted with the Weyr when
R'tal's voice brought her back. "Oh, I transferred from Igen Weyr."

E'ryn nodded in agreement, "Yeah, me too," he said, looking glancing
around also, trying to spot a good place for where he wanted his weyr to
be. "What about you? Where were you before here?" the bluerider asked,
looking at R'tal for a moment.

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor
----------------------------

forms and passwords with just one click! Comes with $50 in free
coupons!

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/ArolosWeyr
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

"Laura Walker" <laura@...

Life without string is chaos.
(Mousehunt)

"So, what Weyr are you two coming from?" R`tal asked politely, as they
made their way to the empty weyrs.<<

Jyl had been looking around, making herself aquainted with the Weyr when
R'tal's voice brought her back. "Oh, I transferred from Igen Weyr."

E'ryn nodded in agreement, "Yeah, me too," he said, looking glancing
around also, trying to spot a good place for where he wanted his weyr to
be. "What about you? Where were you before here?" the bluerider asked,
looking at R'tal for a moment.
"Benden Weyr." R`tal answered, "Talith and I were among the first to
transfer here." He smiled, looking around at the empty weyrs. "I think I
like it here better. So, see any you like?"

Liana Johnson <trytsia@...>

"Benden Weyr." R`tal answered, "Talith and I were among the first to
transfer here." He smiled, looking around at the empty weyrs. "I think
I like it here better. So, see any you like?"
E'ryn nodded, "Benden's nice, been there once." He hmmed while looking
up again at the weyrs. "I think I like that one," he said, pointing to
one about middle height.

Jyl felt Ulyenth seeing through her eyes. {{What about that one?}} she
said, as they passed by. ((Hmm, I'd like a higher weyr though, wouldn't
you?)) Jyl suggested, glancing up at one of the more topmost weyrs, ((How
'bout that one?)) {{Hmm, that actually looks alright.}} At the half
consent, Jylie spoke aloud, "That one up there looks fine to me," she
said, pointing up at the weyr.

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor
----------------------------

[...]

"Both free." R`tal commented cheerfully. "So thats settled. Is there
anything else you want to be shown, or are you both happy enough on your own
now?"

Amanda Klein <cloudley@...>

<< E'ryn nodded at the answer, "Ok, so I guess we picked a pretty good
time for arriving," he said, muttering a bit to himself. He had caught
the glance of that woman a while ago, the greenrider. Looking back at
her, he smiled friendly-like at her, then follwed R'tal. >>

Verriyen grinned as the bluerider smiled back at her. She made a mental
note to herself to catch up with him later, as she thumped her green,
before Kardinth left to go to her ledge. The rider left to the lower
caverns, in search of her freakish twin, Kaydin.