Topics

Just One Green Now (attn: Vofali, Kl'ryn)

Mya L. R.

Sengroth was calm, a calm lump of brown sitting on their ledge.  More calm than Kl'ryn had initially expected when he'd told him that he wasn't allowed to chase greens anymore until Seisilth rose again.  But there was so much that'd happened in the last few days before Kl'ryn made that decision.  He made sure to wait until a time that Vofali probably would've left the daughter in the creche before instructing Sengroth to contact Seisilth.

{{Seisilth.  Yer ledge need 'nother on it?  Mine wants ta come see Yers.}}

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Member Name: MyaL

Ren

{{Always, my brown mudball,}} Seisilth hummed tenderly, eager to see her favortie ledgemate. {{Vofali, Sengroth and Kl'ryn come.}}

That had to be the one rider other than K'ren whose name Seisilth knew. Just hearing it made her smile and check herself in the mirror to make sure that she was decent. "Falisk, go on into your pen, my love. We're having a guest. Be my good girl now." The green wher took the bone she had been chewing on and trotted into the large pen Vofali had made for her as a place to have private time away from the children that frequented her weyr. The green even closed the door behind herself which Vofali rewarded with a treat.
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer)

Mya L. R.

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 11:27 PM Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:
{{Always, my brown mudball,}} Seisilth hummed tenderly, eager to see her favortie ledgemate. {{Vofali, Sengroth and Kl'ryn come.}}

That had to be the one rider other than K'ren whose name Seisilth knew. Just hearing it made her smile and check herself in the mirror to make sure that she was decent. "Falisk, go on into your pen, my love. We're having a guest. Be my good girl now." The green wher took the bone she had been chewing on and trotted into the large pen Vofali had made for her as a place to have private time away from the children that frequented her weyr. The green even closed the door behind herself which Vofali rewarded with a treat.

Sengroth gave a short rumble at being called her brown mudball.  {{Ah'll show ye where Isnel an' Grevpa were until yesterday.}}  He offered naming to of the mud spots that Kl'ryn had made sure to scrub off.  Kl'ryn rolled his eyes but didn't discourage the idea, instead he clambered onto the brown and had him take off.  Sengroth flew straight for Seisilth's ledge pausing momentarily to make sure there was room before he landed.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Member Name: MyaL

Ren

Seisilth gave a welcoming call as Sengroth landed. She'd already made him a spot and proceeded to gently groom him with her teeth the moment that he was down. {{Welcome, welcome. For Kl'ryn, Vofali is inside with the wher.}}
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer)

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...

Mya L. R.

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 10:06 PM Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:
Seisilth gave a welcoming call as Sengroth landed. She'd already made him a spot and proceeded to gently groom him with her teeth the moment that he was down. {{Welcome, welcome. For Kl'ryn, Vofali is inside with the wher.}}

Sengroth nuzzled her jaw while letting his rider know what she'd said and Kl'ryn looked to Seisilth.  "Thank you, Seisilth."  He nodded to her and head inside the weyr.  "Hello, Vofali."

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Member Name: MyaL

Ren

Seisilth blinked slowly at Kl'ryn while purring under Sengroth's affections. Inside, Vofali had just bathed and was wearing loose clothing as she greeted her old mate. "Hello, Kl'ryn, welcome. How are you today?"
--

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 2:19 AM Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:
Seisilth blinked slowly at Kl'ryn while purring under Sengroth's affections. Inside, Vofali had just bathed and was wearing loose clothing as she greeted her old mate. "Hello, Kl'ryn, welcome. How are you today?"

"Now it's getting better."  Kl'ryn gave a soft smile when he saw Vofali.  "Sengroth has been being trying the last sevenday and I needed a dose of time with a Dark Sweet.  I hope you don't mind."

--
Member Name: MyaL