Topics

It's Nice to Have Help atten: I'des/Kassia

sailyn2

Kassia was supposed to be taking it easy and she was even complying. Sort of. She was at least spending more time sitting than running around and using her helpers more. She was waiting for I'des to come in for the day as she sat behind her desk.

Steelsilver

Paperwork was boring, but sleeping on Sunstreath's back, or even just strolling around the Bowl, had gotten boring so quickly that I'des had started actually showing up for work early- whether or not Kassia was in or not. The one benefit was that he was cleared, finally, to actually tend his dragon, instead of roping Candidates into it. The bronze liked that, and his color had been better lately.

He entered, checked the reception office, and then knocked on Kassia's door out of habit, to check if the Weyrwoman was in.

sailyn2

"You may go in," the guard on the door said. I'des had permanent approval so long as Kassia wasn't in an important meeting or otherwise said no visitors.

Kassia was on her sofa instead of her desk and stretched out trying to get comfortable. She was trying to relax in her own way. Which was to say, barely relaxing at all.

Steelsilver

"...Hi." I'des greeted as he entered. "Sorry if this is bad timing? I can come back later."