Topics

In Over His Head atten: Tyren/Sleek/Kalain/any

sailyn2

Kalain stood inside the area designated for wher playing as he watched Tyren and Sleek play together. He could remember the wher from his childhood and when R'tal had needed someone to exercise him, Kalain had jumped at the chance.

~Ty no catch Sleek~ the young gold growled, wiggling her butt and waving her tail happily. Some of the other whers wouldn't play with her because she was unusual, but she didn't share the feelings. She'd play with any wher.

Laura Walker

And Tyren was happy enough to play as long as Sleek didn't use her gold powers to compel him into obedience. R'tal's office was dull and R'tal had been drained from Talith's emotions lately, not as inclined to do anything other than walk and return. The wher needed someone to bounce around with and wrestle and Sleek did beautifully.

He started to stalk the younger wher, body lowered into a crouch, sidling towards her and then froze suddenly, raising his head at an intriguing hint of something on the wind.

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 8:58 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
Kalain stood inside the area designated for wher playing as he watched Tyren and Sleek play together. He could remember the wher from his childhood and when R'tal had needed someone to exercise him, Kalain had jumped at the chance.

~Ty no catch Sleek~ the young gold growled, wiggling her butt and waving her tail happily. Some of the other whers wouldn't play with her because she was unusual, but she didn't share the feelings. She'd play with any wher.

sailyn2

Sleek lowered herself, tail waving slowly as she watched him approach. She was ready for the wrestling.

~Sleek get Ty~ she said, not quite catching on that he wasn't paying attention to her anymore.

Laura Walker

((No. Come hunt.)) Tyren was alert now, every sense straining for the hint of that thing, sniffing at the air for more of a clue as to direction.

And then he was off, no longer playing, no longer paying attention to the fact that Kalain even existed. Even Sleek only got a brief ((This way! Come!)) as he broke into a trot.