Topics

I Wish It Had Been Me (F'lo, T'son)

Ren

Edited

F'lo was almost miserable when he went back to the dining hall after Kiloth dolefully reported the end of Sigyth's flight. He had a feeling who won and didn't particularly appreciate Kiloth confirming it. Having two seconds of free time for dinner, F'lo entered the dining hall and frowned when he immediately saw T'son.

{{Your heart hurts,}} Kiloth noted softly. {{Is it because you wish that Sigyth's had been yours? I understand that... I envy Runaath and even Seteieth for being able to chase, nevermind catching. Well. Go talk to him.}}

{{What?!}} F'lo nearly tripped in confusion.

{{You care for the man, yes? Go to him and speak. Find out how he fares, how the flight went for him. Did he find pleasure? Did he sequester himself away alone? Is he happy?}}

{{I get it, I get it,}} F'lo mentally shooed his dragon off as he went to sit next to T'son.

"Hello."

--
Out of the fire comes new life. Telgar Rises!

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...

Steelsilver

T'son looked up from his plate, after a moment, finishing chewing his bite of steak and taking a long drink of redfruit juice before he responded. "Hello, F'lo." he greeted. "...Juice?" He offered the pitcher.

On Sat, Sep 12, 2020 at 6:35 PM Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

[...]

"Yes, please. Thank you." F'lo took the pitcher and oured himself a glass. "I saw that Sigyth went up for her first flight... How did it go?"