Topics

I've Got To Help, Blast It (Attn: M'gal/Ozayith, Foreth / Truenoth / Talith

Laurie

M'gal was going to be taking some of the younger riders out on sweeps that night, so was napping during the day. That ended when the world exploded.

{{Foreth. Eggs. They've been attacked,}} Ozayith cried to M'gal.

[[Kassia?]] M'gal said blearily, waking up. He barely got some clothes on, and was bearly on Oz when the dragon flew towards the Hatching Caverns.

{{Foreth! Truenoth! Talith! I'm here to help with whatever...can I help you?}} he called. {{I can watch the eggs}} He couldn't do much of anything else, after all.

Aaron

{{Foreth! Truenoth! Talith! I'm here to help with whatever...can I help you?}} he called. {{I can watch the eggs}} He couldn't do much of anything else, after all.

Truenoth roared and answered,

((I can see nothing! Nothing! Come quickly, but be wary that Foreth knows you come. Be my eyes!))

Laurie

Ozayith was happy to be Truenoth's eyes, allowing the bronze sire to see. There wasn't much to see, considering all the dust, but that was starting to settle now. {{Foreth, I'm coming into the Grounds. Please don't hit me,}} he said as he carefully settled by the two bronzes.

On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 3:14 PM Aaron <cobalt.knight@...> wrote:

{{Foreth! Truenoth! Talith! I'm here to help with whatever...can I help you?}} he called. {{I can watch the eggs}} He couldn't do much of anything else, after all.

Truenoth roared and answered,

((I can see nothing! Nothing! Come quickly, but be wary that Foreth knows you come. Be my eyes!))

sailyn2

The Caverns were now as full as they could possibly be. How more eggs weren't destroyed was anyone's guess. Foreth was still screaming her heart out, but she didn't end up hitting the other bronze.

Laurie

Oh, good, the DragonHealer had arrived and was ministering to the two sires. {{Foreth, how's Kassia? And how are you doing? Do I need to bring the Healer to you? He's taking care of Truenoth and Talith right now,}} Ozayith said, gently moving eggs to the edges of the Sands. If they were at the edge, they shouldn't get stepped on. He allowed Truenoth--Talith, too--to watch what he was doing so they'd know he was being as careful as possible.

On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 3:40 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
The Caverns were now as full as they could possibly be. How more eggs weren't destroyed was anyone's guess. Foreth was still screaming her heart out, but she didn't end up hitting the other bronze.

sailyn2

Foreth was still keening, but mentally she replied in a pained shriek ((Mine has healers. Mine MUST be okay.))