Topics

I'm Watching You {Kaji, Tyne}

Kouga

The little white had heard about her from others and seen her around
when he was with his pet, but hadn't bothered to actually do more than
that. Kaji was finishing some things though just over there and she
was cleaning what he had come to understand was meant to be a place
for his kind to be healed. He didn't know why they needed a specific
place, but well it was apparently a thing.

He shuffled a bit in his place on his stone perch offering the woman a
steady glare. IT wasn't anything personal by any means it was just who
he was. Still not satisfied with himself the tiny firelizard resettled
his wings once more watching Tyne. He knew there were others of his
kind around, but didn't much care about them right now, she was the
thing he had to know about and as long as his Kaji stayed right there
just where he could see her space and his pet's Kawaii was going to
watch her.

ooc: hope this works...

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric

Nutmeg

It felt as though she could clean one wall and only a short while later, it would already be covered in dust again. The sooner the doors were finally installed, the better things would be for everyone. The firelizards didn't care, they adored having a mountain of rags to run away with and rip to pieces in a corner somewhere. That she would need to sweep. Again. Stooping to pick up the bucket in order to toss the dirty water down the steps, Tyne paused when she felt the familiar prickle of, well, someone unfamiliar. She knew all of the faces that popped in regularly, her own fair notwithstanding. No, she wasn't sure she had met this one.

Feeling the mental stand, she tugged it gently in greeting, the same way she had felt the firelizards do when they were introducing themselves. It was very much an empathic nudge, edged with the cautious sensations of curious interest. Looking about her, it always reminded her of the child's game "hot and cold". It took a little longer than expected, not expecting to see the strangely coloured firelizard tucked away. "Hello," she said, fixing the white firelizard with her dark eyes.

On Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 9:55 PM Kouga <hanjikouga@...> wrote:
[...]

Recluso#6042 on Discord

Kouga

[...]

Kawaii may have been the one to make a point to find her, but that
didn't mean he /actually/ welcomed her attention. He didn't flench
from her, but he clearly didn't return the greeting either instead
offering a light hiss. She hadn't come closer so it wasn't his
standard full hiss, but still it was very obviously a hiss. No his pet
was plenty to talk to he wasn't sure about talking to /her/ even if
the others liked her. He was stopped from farther contemplation when
Kaji moved and he turned his attention to his pet ~~Where going. What
looking.~~ He questioned watching his pet search the area around him.

The return of asking about his location cause him to look back at the
woman and pass Kaji an image of Tyne. He could see Kaji turn his
direction, but as long as his pet stayed there the little white flit
was going to stay here and watch her. He might in no way be sure of
her, but he still wanted to see her better. Kaji would just have to
come up here once he was done.

ooc: figure have Kaji come in next reply, but figured poor Tyne could
try to socalize with mr. anti social a bit first heh

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric

Nutmeg

The response intrigued her. It was different but that didn't mean it was unwelcome. Normally the firelizards were baffled by her, but she was rarely met with abject hostility. Still watching the flit, Tyne cocked her head as she watched it carefully. Carefully, she filled the mental space between them with a sensation similar to the one Bobbin used to comfort the faire. This new one was welcome in this space, safe, but welcome most of all.

The colour intrigued her. She had never heard of it being possible for such an extreme discolouration but, in the realm of possibility, she supposed it was possible. Amazing what factors could have an impact on these things.

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 1:16 AM Kouga <hanjikouga@...> wrote:
> [...]

try to socalize with mr. anti social a bit first heh

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric

Recluso#6042 on Discord

Kouga

The response intrigued her. It was different but that didn't mean it was unwelcome. Normally the firelizards were baffled by her, but she was rarely met with abject hostility. Still watching the flit, Tyne cocked her head as she watched it carefully. Carefully, she filled the mental space between them with a sensation similar to the one Bobbin used to comfort the faire. This new one was welcome in this space, safe, but welcome most of all.
The colour intrigued her. She had never heard of it being possible for
such an extreme discolouration but, in the realm of possibility, she
supposed it was possible. Amazing what factors could have an impact on

Kawaii offered another hiss at the second attempt from the woman
puffing up his chest and spreading his wings just a bit to look
bigger. No he didn't like this why did she keep trying. He only wanted
to see her not talk to her, but she kept trying to talk to him. ~~taky
huamn~~ he offered Kaji when his pet sent feelings asking what was
wrong.

Kaji wasn't sure what was happening, but he was sure he needed to go
check it out, which luckly he had gotten the last the things he had
been working on stored so he could. It took him a moment to locate
which was Kawaii was and make his way towards his littlest FireMaker,
but he made it as quick as possible. "Kawaii." He called to get the
flit's attention off of Tyne once he realized what was happening.

The little white grumbled clearly displeased but at the appearance of
his Pet moved from his perch on the wall to Kaji's shoulder resettling
himself properly without the attempt to make himself look larger. He
wasn't sulking for being scolded, he /wasn't/, it wasn't /his/ fault
she kept trying to talk to him.

Kaji rolled his eyes at the little white lifting a hand to scratch
under Kawaii's chin before turning his attention to Tyne "I'm sorry
about him. He's too smart for his own good most days and not friendly
to most." he explained before offering her a hand "I'm Kaji one of the
DragonHealers, this is Kawaii, and I think I see Green Star over there
trying to flirt with a bronze, wondered why she had actually left too.
Neither of them usually go far."

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric

Nutmeg

Well, you couldn't please everyone. Although Tyne was certainly a little surprised at how offended the firelizard seemed to be. But then they were all individual creatures with their own equally individual quirks. She was returning to what she was doing when the sound of a voice stopped her. "Fair skies to you, Dragonhealer," she offered politely. She couldn't exactly say he was familiar to her because she hadn't exactly spent much time on that side of the Infirmary barring the shadowing she had done with the likes of Ambrelli.

"There's nothing to apologise for, a lot of the firelizards get curious about me. Although I've not encountered one quite so standoffish before. Most of the time it's like fascinated children with a thousand questions." She offered Kaji a wry smile. "Both he and your green are welcome whenever they like. The faire tends to adopt temporary stragglers on a daily basis." To the peculiar white firelizard she gently pressed what she thought of as the "apology note" - a sensation she had felt from the others when Bobbin chided them for being too excitable.