Topics

I'm not That bad! (J'hen&Nehryth/any)

Alyx

This was the fourth day, Nehryth was getting nervous. J'hen had gone up north for a small gather to see a few old friends. They'd gotten him to go swimming in water that had been way too cold for an old man, rider though he was. J'hen rarely got sick, even though he was now quite old. And when he was, Nehryth worried as much as any Hatchling.

J'hen was sensibly, given the circumstances, laying in bed, drinking lots of fluids and giving himself time to recover. Of course that wasn't anywhere near good enough for his skinny brown dragon, who was sitting right outside the Infirmary, just waiting for the first person who came out. When one did, Nehryth marched right up to the person demanding ((When do you plan to treat Mine? He's been sick for Days.))

jarel_lilienkamp

Mato walked out of the infirmary with his head down. He know he'd be in trouble for his boldness by his father, though he doubted that he would find out so quickly. In any case, he would need to come up with a quick story about what happened just in case. It was as he was thinking that he wasn't watching where he was walking and walked into a pair of skinny brown legs.

Startled he jumped back at the legs. It wasn't unusual to have a dragon nearby, however it was unusual to not only have a dragon march up to him but also demand him to fix his rider. "Um, I'm not a Healer." He answered. "I do not know what a child could do for you."

On Sat, Sep 14, 2019, 5:34 PM Alyx <scottish.wolfecary@...> wrote:
This was the fourth day, Nehryth was getting nervous. J'hen had gone up north for a small gather to see a few old friends. They'd gotten him to go swimming in water that had been way too cold for an old man, rider though he was. J'hen rarely got sick, even though he was now quite old. And when he was, Nehryth worried as much as any Hatchling.

J'hen was sensibly, given the circumstances, laying in bed, drinking lots of fluids and giving himself time to recover. Of course that wasn't anywhere near good enough for his skinny brown dragon, who was sitting right outside the Infirmary, just waiting for the first person who came out. When one did, Nehryth marched right up to the person demanding ((When do you plan to treat Mine? He's been sick for Days.))

Alyx

Nehryth lowered his head down to the boy, and looked him over fully, then sniffed him. ((You come from the place of Healers, you Smell of the place. If you will not treat mine now, then fetch me one who will.)) That said, the lanky brown dragon sat himself down, effectively blocking the easy access to the rest of the weyr. He would of course wait right where he was until someone came to him to treat his rider.

On Sat, Sep 14, 2019 at 4:54 PM jarel_lilienkamp <jintaochala@...> wrote:
[...]

The boy looked up at this dragon incredulous. "Of course I just came from them, they had to give me stitches!" Mato eyed this dragon. "Why, if you can talk to me did you just not call inside for a Healer to attend him. Instead of being a nuisance here where people might need to get in and out."

On Sat, Sep 14, 2019, 6:59 PM Alyx <scottish.wolfecary@...> wrote:
[...]

Slowly, the dragon blinked. Nehryth had rarely had someone take him to task like this, well aside from his rider. And anyone else that may have done so when he was a wherling where of course long forgotten. ((Mine does not know I am here. He says he is fine. I disagree. You are a very...forceful little thing, aren't you?))

On Sat, Sep 14, 2019 at 5:26 PM jarel_lilienkamp <jintaochala@...> wrote:
[...]

"Shouldn't you take him at his word then? I had always hear that your bond was suppose to be of love and trust. And yes I am because I have plans to become a bronzerider." Mato tried to stand a little taller than he actually was. He started wondering how much trouble he would be in now for going to to claw with a dragon.

On Sat, Sep 14, 2019, 7:33 PM Alyx <scottish.wolfecary@...> wrote:
[...]

The brown, though skinny was still quite large compared to the boy, but his body started to relax a bit more, and he eyed the youngster with a combination of amusement and a slight annoyance. (( You may make it, though you are still very small. How would you even get on one? Much less hold on? Of course, I suppose so would your dragon, but he would grow much faster than you.))