Topics

Huddle for Warmth! (atten: E'thari/Runaath)

Steelsilver

((Mine intends to go the the snow party.)) Sigyth reached out to Runaath, crooning along with her words. ((He would like to ask Yours to go, dearest blue. And I would very much enjoy your company as well- mine says snow is *cold*.))

Jerzy Tobin

((Mine intends to go the the snow party.)) Sigyth reached out to Runaath, crooning along with her words. ((He would like to ask Yours to go, dearest blue. And I would very much enjoy your company as well- mine says snow is *cold*.))
((Yes, Mine was also intending to go.)) Runaath replied to Sigyth.
His voice lacked enthusiasm about going where, according to His, it
would be *cold*, but he wasn't about to relinquish Sigyth to someone
else's company, especially a certain brown he was sure would love to
take over if Runaath didn't go. ((Mine wants to see snow, and I
wouldn't mind keeping you company. It would be something new to
see.))

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146

Steelsilver

((I am sure it will not be so bad, if we stay together. Mine says two is warmer than one.)) Sigyth soothed, with a soft hum. ((Shall we go together, or meet there? Mine looks forward to seeing Yours.)) She gave a little wriggle of delight.

Jerzy Tobin

((I am sure it will not be so bad, if we stay together. Mine says two is warmer than one.)) Sigyth soothed, with a soft hum. ((Shall we go together, or meet there? Mine looks forward to seeing Yours.)) She gave a little wriggle of delight.
Runaath paused for a moment to confer with E'thari before replying.
((Mine says to meet there. He's planning to help ferry some supplies
for those wanting to set up stalls at the gather. He plans to use the
marks the people are giving him to treat Yours to something nice.))

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146

Steelsilver

((We will see you there.)) Sigyth crooned, warmly. ((Mine is excited to spend time with Yours.))

He hadn't said as much, but she could feel it.