Topics

Healer Coming Through - Can You Take This? Attn Any


Laura Walker
 

There were certain Healer instincts. You ran towards trouble, always, no matter what.

Even if you had a baby with you.

The sound of the explosion had Cremsden on his feet, Arden still clasped in one arm, reaching for his bag with his free hand. Whatever that was, it was a sign the Infirmary was very likely about to be packed out and that meant Healers needed to be there now. If he had a baby.. well, he could find someone to take the baby. Someone could find Margana and give her the baby. There would be a plan once he got there.

For now he ran towards the Hatching Grounds, not pausing to ask whether this was a good place to take a baby.

--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


Aaron
 

Someone could find Margana and give her the baby. There would be a plan once he got there.

For now he ran towards the Hatching Grounds, not pausing to ask whether this was a good place to take a baby.

Sniffit did not know exactly what a Healer looked like – he was smart, but recognizing the differences between this set of knots and that, well... It was a little beyond him. But he recognized that this one was running toward the Hatching Cavern.

Sniffit barked at the man with the tiny one and bounded up to him. Then he turned to bound back. He looked behind. Are you following me? He motioned with his head. Follow me. He bounded toward the caverns, then back to the man, then back to the caverns. Follow me.


Kouga
 

There were certain Healer instincts. You ran towards trouble, always, no matter what.
Even if you had a baby with you.

The sound of the explosion had Cremsden on his feet, Arden still
clasped in one arm, reaching for his bag with his free hand. Whatever
that was, it was a sign the Infirmary was very likely about to be
packed out and that meant Healers needed to be there now. If he had a
baby.. well, he could find someone to take the baby. Someone could
find Margana and give her the baby. There would be a plan once he got
there.

For now he ran towards the Hatching Grounds, not pausing to ask
whether this was a good place to take a baby.

Sniffit did not know exactly what a Healer looked like – he was smart,
but recognizing the differences between this set of knots and that,
well... It was a little beyond him. But he recognized that this one
was running toward the Hatching Cavern.

Sniffit barked at the man with the tiny one and bounded up to him.
Then he turned to bound back. He looked behind. Are you following me?
He motioned with his head. Follow me. He bounded toward the caverns,
then back to the man, then back to the caverns. Follow me.<<

Eolus wasn't sure what made him suddenly decide the loud noise and
gathering dragons was a good place to be, but well it was the hatching
caverns so maybe that? Whatever it was though that sent that why as he
was off shift it was something to worry about that later after he
found out what he could do to help. It was a mass panic, controlled
and not all at the same time, but right now his worry was trying to
find out how he could help. He did know when he spotted someone goign
towards the large crowd with a baby, but it wasn't till he got closer
that he realized the 'someone' was a healer. Well this was something
he could help with. "I can take the baby if you want sir." he offered
once he knew he would be close enough to be heard.

ooc: candidate crecheworker at yer service!

*Kouga*

Join the Aywas fun - http://aywas.com/register.php?ref=768

"My personality is 30% the last anime I watched." - Tumblr
"Remind me never to get out our bad side. It seems to be ...
unhealthy." - Varric
"Death By Apple Pie a lovely poem by our friend Cole" - Dorian

On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 3:19 PM Laura Walker <shewhoguards@...> wrote:

There were certain Healer instincts. You ran towards trouble, always, no matter what.

Even if you had a baby with you.

The sound of the explosion had Cremsden on his feet, Arden still clasped in one arm, reaching for his bag with his free hand. Whatever that was, it was a sign the Infirmary was very likely about to be packed out and that meant Healers needed to be there now. If he had a baby.. well, he could find someone to take the baby. Someone could find Margana and give her the baby. There would be a plan once he got there.

For now he ran towards the Hatching Grounds, not pausing to ask whether this was a good place to take a baby.

--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


Laura Walker
 

Cremsden looked at the boy blankly for a moment and then at the baby in his arms as though only just realising maybe he shouldn't be there.

"Okay, listen, you need to find *Margana*, you understand?" he said, stressing that name, "Blue Zlorenth. Someone with a dragon will be able to find her. Tell her I'm in there."

He went to hand Arden over, wincing as the boy started to shriek again at the transfer.

On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 8:29 PM Kouga <hanjikouga@...> wrote:
>>There were certain Healer instincts. You ran towards trouble, always, no matter what.

Even if you had a baby with you.

The sound of the explosion had Cremsden on his feet, Arden still
clasped in one arm, reaching for his bag with his free hand. Whatever
that was, it was a sign the Infirmary was very likely about to be
packed out and that meant Healers needed to be there now. If he had a
baby.. well, he could find someone to take the baby. Someone could
find Margana and give her the baby. There would be a plan once he got
there.

For now he ran towards the Hatching Grounds, not pausing to ask
whether this was a good place to take a baby.

Sniffit did not know exactly what a Healer looked like – he was smart,
but recognizing the differences between this set of knots and that,
well... It was a little beyond him. But he recognized that this one
was running toward the Hatching Cavern.

Sniffit barked at the man with the tiny one and bounded up to him.
Then he turned to bound back. He looked behind. Are you following me?
He motioned with his head. Follow me. He bounded toward the caverns,
then back to the man, then back to the caverns. Follow me.<<

Eolus wasn't sure what made him suddenly decide the loud noise and
gathering dragons was a good place to be, but well it was the hatching
caverns so maybe that? Whatever it was though that sent that why as he
was off shift it was something to worry about that later after he
found out what he could do to help. It was a mass panic, controlled
and not all at the same time, but right now his worry was trying to
find out how he could help. He did know when he spotted someone goign
towards the large crowd with a baby, but it wasn't till he got closer
that he realized the 'someone' was a healer. Well this was something
he could help with. "I can take the baby if you want sir." he offered
once he knew he would be close enough to be heard.

ooc: candidate crecheworker at yer service!

*Kouga*

Join the Aywas fun - http://aywas.com/register.php?ref=768

"My personality is 30% the last anime I watched." - Tumblr
"Remind me never to get out our bad side. It seems to be ...
unhealthy." - Varric
"Death By Apple Pie a lovely poem by our friend Cole" - Dorian

On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 3:19 PM Laura Walker <shewhoguards@...> wrote:
>
> There were certain Healer instincts. You ran towards trouble, always, no matter what.
>
> Even if you had a baby with you.
>
> The sound of the explosion had Cremsden on his feet, Arden still clasped in one arm, reaching for his bag with his free hand. Whatever that was, it was a sign the Infirmary was very likely about to be packed out and that meant Healers needed to be there now. If he had a baby.. well, he could find someone to take the baby. Someone could find Margana and give her the baby. There would be a plan once he got there.
>
> For now he ran towards the Hatching Grounds, not pausing to ask whether this was a good place to take a baby.
>
> --
>
> Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
> Baldrick: The servants.
> Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.
>





--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


Aaron
 

Cremsden looked at the boy blankly for a moment and then at the baby in his arms as though only just realising maybe he shouldn't be there.

"Okay, listen, you need to find *Margana*, you understand?" he said, stressing that name, "Blue Zlorenth. Someone with a dragon will be able to find her. Tell her I'm in there."

He went to hand Arden over, wincing as the boy started to shriek again at the transfer.

With the little one handed off, Sniffit decided it was time for drastic measures to get the man to follow.

**FOLLOW SNIFFIT!** he shouted into the man's head as loudly as he could.


Kouga
 

Cremsden looked at the boy blankly for a moment and then at the baby in his arms as though only just realising maybe he shouldn't be there.
"Okay, listen, you need to find *Margana*, you understand?" he said,
stressing that name, "Blue Zlorenth. Someone with a dragon will be
able to find her. Tell her I'm in there."

He went to hand Arden over, wincing as the boy started to shriek again
at the transfer.

With the little one handed off, Sniffit decided it was time for
drastic measures to get the man to follow.

**FOLLOW SNIFFIT!** he shouted into the man's head as loudly as he could.<<

Eolus nodded at the names committing them to short term memory "Yes
sir. Will make sure a message gets to her." He promised taking the
baby carefully ignoring the shriek he started from habit. Right now he
had more to worry about than what was upsetting the baby, though by
the looks of him Eolus would guess the little one was teething. "I
will make sure this one is ok while you help in there sir." He added
bundling the tiny body close and trying to sooth the little one
rubbing on their back.

He flinched at bit at the sudden shout from what he assumed was the
close by little brown "Sir you better go with the little brown, he
seems rather upset and hurried. The little one will be waiting for you
with me at the creche or Margana." he advised.

*Kouga*

Join the Aywas fun - http://aywas.com/register.php?ref=768

"My personality is 30% the last anime I watched." - Tumblr
"Remind me never to get out our bad side. It seems to be ...
unhealthy." - Varric
"Death By Apple Pie a lovely poem by our friend Cole" - Dorian


Laura Walker
 

Eolus nodded at the names committing them to short term memory "Yes
sir. Will make sure a message gets to her." He promised taking the
baby carefully ignoring the shriek he started from habit. Right now he
had more to worry about than what was upsetting the baby, though by
the looks of him Eolus would guess the little one was teething. "I
will make sure this one is ok while you help in there sir." He added
bundling the tiny body close and trying to sooth the little one
rubbing on their back.

He flinched at bit at the sudden shout from what he assumed was the
close by little brown "Sir you better go with the little brown, he
seems rather upset and hurried. The little one will be waiting for you
with me at the creche or Margana." he advised.

If he'd been trying to hear, the likelihood was that Cremsden would have given himself a headache and still ended up with a garbled message. As it was, the shriek from the baby had most of his attention and his head jerked around, startled by the shout. For a moment he stared at the wher, only just noticing it, trying to assess the danger.

"Was-- was that what that was? Feck." There was nothing, nothing, that made him want to follow the wher. For a moment he eyed boy and wher warily. If this was some.. some weird trap to separate him from the baby, who would know?

"Bitey, go with Arden," he said after a second, and wonder of wonders the blue firelizard did as he was told, moving to scramble from Cremsden's arm to Eolus' shoulder. At least he could be reassured that if the lad tried to hurt the baby he might be doing so minus an ear. "He'll eh, help you find Margana," he said, reluctantly moving to follow the wher.

On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 8:52 PM Aaron <cobalt.knight@...> wrote:
Cremsden looked at the boy blankly for a moment and then at the baby in his arms as though only just realising maybe he shouldn't be there.

"Okay, listen, you need to find *Margana*, you understand?" he said, stressing that name, "Blue Zlorenth. Someone with a dragon will be able to find her. Tell her I'm in there."

He went to hand Arden over, wincing as the boy started to shriek again at the transfer.

With the little one handed off, Sniffit decided it was time for drastic measures to get the man to follow.

**FOLLOW SNIFFIT!** he shouted into the man's head as loudly as he could.



--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


Aaron
 

"Bitey, go with Arden," he said after a second, and wonder of wonders the blue firelizard did as he was told, moving to scramble from Cremsden's arm to Eolus' shoulder. At least he could be reassured that if the lad tried to hurt the baby he might be doing so minus an ear. "He'll eh, help you find Margana," he said, reluctantly moving to follow the wher.

Sniffit bounded off again toward where Kassia now waited with two Healers and Kodah. Kodah said more Healers was good. This one was... well, he was probably a Healer. Or else he could go hunting for another one.


Kouga
 

If he'd been trying to hear, the likelihood was that Cremsden would have given himself a headache and still ended up with a garbled message. As it was, the shriek from the baby had most of his attention and his head jerked around, startled by the shout. For a moment he stared at the wher, only just noticing it, trying to assess the danger.
"Was-- was that what that was? Feck." There was nothing, nothing, that
made him want to follow the wher. For a moment he eyed boy and wher
warily. If this was some.. some weird trap to separate him from the
baby, who would know?

"Bitey, go with Arden," he said after a second, and wonder of wonders
the blue firelizard did as he was told, moving to scramble from
Cremsden's arm to Eolus' shoulder. At least he could be reassured that
if the lad tried to hurt the baby he might be doing so minus an ear.
"He'll eh, help you find Margana," he said, reluctantly moving to
follow the wher.

Sniffit bounded off again toward where Kassia now waited with two
Healers and Kodah. Kodah said more Healers was good. This one was...
well, he was probably a Healer. Or else he could go hunting for
another one.<<

Eolus nodded "I think so sir, that doesn't sound like dragon talk and
I know flits can't use words so I would guess that was him as I've
never talked to a wher." he explained careful not to jostle the baby
more than needed as he was already cranky no need to make him worse.
He glanced at the one winged blue disregarding any scratches "Hello
Bitey? And Arden?" he questioned the blue and the baby once the man
had run off "Lets find your Margana." he offered moving out of the way
of the growing crowd and towards some of the dragons who had showed
up.

He spotted a green who was just landing with their rider and moved
towards her "Sir, we need your help if you will!" he called out trying
to rock Arden to help the little boy calm some. Being so unhappy too
long could get them sick if they weren't already and he didn't want
that.

K'del paused in his rush to settle his bag and get in to face the
older male blinking "Erm, yes?" he offered his flow interrupted.

"Can you have your girl try to locate a blue by the name of Zlorenth?"
Eolus questioned after a moment to remember the blue's name and not
just his rider.

"Sure." K'del agreed and Franjeath reached out hunting for the blue.
K'del shifted in place for a moment glancing at his green and the boy
before nodding "I have to go, but Franjeath will help you." he
promised before rushing off.

Eolus was not used to trying to deal with any other dragons then
Ichbith just blinked at the tiny green "Erm hi Franjeath?" he
questioned once more left with a dragonetic not his and a bit out of
place.

{{Zlorenth. I am looking for Zlorenth. There is a boy with a tiny
human and flit looking for him.}} The former TT green called out to
those she could find who weren't already busy. Before reply could come
thou Foreth was keening and she was adding in her voice.

Eolus cringed again at the sound of the keening dragon so close
pulling the baby a bit closer and trying to shield his ears from the
loud noise so close. He knew he couldn't block it out, but hopefully
he could help it so it wasn't so loud to Arden even as he tried to
reach the green dragon. "Franjeath? What's wrong little green? What's
happening?" He questioned while trying to also be careful still to not
disturb Bitey because well that name probably said all he needed to
know about the blue flit.

*Kouga*

Join the Aywas fun - http://aywas.com/register.php?ref=768

"My personality is 30% the last anime I watched." - Tumblr
"Remind me never to get out our bad side. It seems to be ...
unhealthy." - Varric
"Death By Apple Pie a lovely poem by our friend Cole" - Dorian