Topics

Hatching Feast:Accolades and Acclimations (Attn: Mendl, Kashara, Shalia, Calyse, Any)

sailyn2

Kashara smiled at her friend. "I Impressed Rusalth. Congratulations on your beautiful gold. I look forward to getting to know her."

Kate Polsom

“I Impressed blue Fogryth,” Samyke said, a big grin on her face, “And he’s amazing.”

On Monday, September 7, 2020, 8:02 AM, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

Kashara smiled at her friend. "I Impressed Rusalth. Congratulations on your beautiful gold. I look forward to getting to know her."

Laurie

Mendl smiled at her classmates. "Rusalth is pretty. And Fogryth--I just love his coloring! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you." She was quiet a moment, eating. "I wish I could have seen you guys Impress. I hated that we were split up. Half the fun of a Hatching is watching all the matches."