Topics

[Gather]: Of Many Meetings (ATTN: Rennitz, Trifali, Any)

Jessica Freise

It was the fare of firelizards that tipped her off. Like some beautiful living picture, they dove and soared above a point in the gather. Following them, she found her new friend.

"Hey, Rennitz!"

Ren

"Hm?" Rennitz turned and grinned at seeing her friend. "Trifali, hello!" She happily trot over to the other girl. "How are you today? Enjoying the gather? Faire, say hi!"

Less at Rennitz's bidding and entirely at Javensha's, the firelizards trilled a hello at Trifali.
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer)

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...

Jessica Freise

Fali laughed delightedly at the greeting and waved at the wheeling firelizards. "I'm well and this gather is quite a lot to take in, honestly. I thought it might be better taken with a friend."

On Jun 1, 2020, at 2:32 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

"Hm?" Rennitz turned and grinned at seeing her friend. "Trifali, hello!" She happily trot over to the other girl. "How are you today? Enjoying the gather? Faire, say hi!"

Less at Rennitz's bidding and entirely at Javensha's, the firelizards trilled a hello at Trifali.
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer)

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...

Ren

"I'm very glad that you already think of me as a friend," Rennitz answered honestly. "I'm more than happy to show you around- the Midsummer Gather has oh so much to see. Have you been by Callamere yet?"
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer)

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...

Jessica Freise

"No," she admitted. "I haven't even spent my mark yet. I've heard good things about them, though!"

On Jun 1, 2020, at 7:38 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

"I'm very glad that you already think of me as a friend," Rennitz answered honestly. "I'm more than happy to show you around- the Midsummer Gather has oh so much to see. Have you been by Callamere yet?"
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer)

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...

Ren

"Well, trust me, one mark won't get you a thing at Callamere," Rennitz chuckled. "C'mon, let's go look." She looped one of her arms through Trifali's and started them off towards the massive tents. "They sell specially-bred firelizards and whers there. Have you ever met a wher? They're so lovely and nothing like the myths the North spread. In fact, I plan on joining the whercraft should I not Impress. Probably my own stupidity for holding out for a gold, you know?" Why was she babbling, she didn't babble... Something about Trifali made Rennitz able to just freely speak like water.
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer)

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...

Jessica Freise

"I haven't seen one," she admited, smiling at the other girl. She had her own secret hopes to Impress. a gold. "We may not be able to buy, but looking sounds like fun."

On Jun 2, 2020, at 1:14 AM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

[...]

"Plenty of people think they're ugly, but I think they have a beauty to them," Rennitz chattered while walking towards Callamere. "I'll tell you now, we won't be able to see the wher pups that they have for sale there, just in case one of them bonds with us. That would permanently remove us from Candidacy. But we can look at the eggs! Lady Revai doesn't mind looking so long as we know we can't have one."
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer)

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...

Jessica Freise

"What do they look like?" She'd never met an animal she didn't like, expcept perhaps tunnelsnakes.