Topics

Fw: Profile

"Laura Walker" <laura@...

Hi, heres my profile, now I hope we can have fun doing the rpg! ;-)

Name: R`Tal
Age: 22
Sex:Male
Birthplace:Aralos Hold (I`m assuming theres a hold to go with the Weyr
of
the same name yes? If not tell me and I will correct it.)
medium
height and build.
Personality: Newly become a WingSecond, first of his family to
Impress.
VERY nervous because of this, and reluctant to push his authority on
anything in case he gets it wrong. Rather shy and hasn`t really mixed
very
well with the others in the Weyr. He can seem sullen, but its not that,
he
just doesn`t know how to react to things. talks to his dragon, but thats
about it, hes very quiet among others. The only time he will start
conversation is if someone needs help. And he will get angry if he sees
someone being bullied or hurt.
Position - Brown DragonRider - WingSecond
Dragon - Talith
Talith is positive his rider can do well. He worries about R`Tal and
thinks he should mix more.
Hatched at Benden Weyr.