Topics

[Fuzzied] But I'm /not/ a lady.... (Xyetlan, R'kyo)

Kouga

Bandiucth would have liked to think she was the first one to hatch,
but weather she was or wasn't she was the only one on the sands right
/now/ so as far as she was concerned she had to be the first one to
hatch. Which was perfect for her after all ladies first and she was
most certainly a lady!

She was careful in her movements though the sands lifting her feet
high, trying to keep her tail and head up, and not letting her wings
drop even a slight bit. The sand was all gritty and it was sticking to
her! Why it was going to make her dirty! Ladies simply can't be dirty!

Xyetlan couldn't help but to giggle at the silly little green and her
highstepping walking. It made her look more than a bit silly. She
wondered what the little green thought she was doing and almost wished
she could hear her just so she did know. Maybe she could ask Papa
later is she didn't impress just to find out.

She grinned as she looked around the sands trying to spot one of the
other hatchlings barely catching a little brown before she lost
concentration at the sudden sound of a voice.

{{Ewe ewe ewe, grossy gross gross. It is sticking to me.}}

'Lan blinked and sort of glanced around at the other candidates trying
to figure out which once was causing the fuss over what. The other all
looked to be watching the sands though so she brushed it off for now
in favor of turning her attention back to the sands just in time to
watch the little green trip on something and take a tumble into the
sand.

{{Ewe! Ewe, ewe, ewe, ewe, ewe. Now I am all covered in sand!}}

Again 'Lan glanced around, but none of the other candidates seem to
have fallen or anything of the sort that she could see and she
couldn't help actually frowning a bit. Even with all the dragons
around she didn't think hearing voices was good.

{{Why are you helping me?}}

Again? 'Lan was honestly becoming concerned at this point. She knew it
was the same voice each time, but couldn't find them. "I can't help
you if I can't find you." she replied hesitantly hoping who ever it
was would actually show theirself. Instead she just got weird looks
from the few around her who actually realized she was speaking instead
of being to focused on the dragonets and the hatching to notice such
things.

{{Xyetlan? Why are you looking over there when i need you over here.}}

The voice was a wine now and it caused her to look around once more to
the candidates around her more than a bit confused and starting to get
a bit annoyed. She liked games as well at this next person, but this
was a hatching and not a time or place for games. "Ok seriously, who
is doing that?" she questioned less hesitantly now and more annoyed.

{{I am!}}

The until then prim voice was suddenly as annoyed sounding as she was
and everything suddenly happened at once. Apparently in her searching
of the others she had missed the little green getting closer and she
suddenly found herself on her butt in the sands having been shoved
rather roughly. Looking up at the source she met the swirling eyes of
the little green she had been laughing at. The swirling hunger in
those eyes was suddenly a rainbow and she felt herself overwhelmed by
a new hunger and sudden feelings of love, annoyance, and disgust all
at once.

{{Well? Are you going to get up my Xyetlan? I hunger and I should be
the first to get food ladies should always be first after all.}}

"What..." 'Lan still couldn't quite process what was happening.

"If she is talking to you move."

The voice of one of the males near her forced her into action finally
and she got herself back to her feet even as she pulled the little
green head closer. Running her hands over the little hatchling she
stood there for another long moment just convincing herself this was
real as she unconsciously ignored the building hunger and fatigue.

"You need to get her food go on."

Xyetlan blinked at the voice glancing over at the boy briefly before
nodding. "Come on." she said sounding a bit lost even as a grin
started to spread over her face while she lead the little green no
/her/ little green towards food. It had finally happened, she really
had a dragon. She didn't notice how close they had gotten to the food
until the little green abruptly picked up pace and was trying to rush
ahead.

{{Food!}}

"No!" Xyetlan knew better than to let her new green just charge in and
eat what she wanted instead glancing around even as she quickly
wrapped an arm around the green's neck to keep her close even as she
glanced around for one of the various assistant Weyrlingmasters.

Aaron

"Good catch!" said R'kyo as he joined Xyetlan with a green-sized bowl. "Looks like this one is going to be keeping you on your toes! I'm R'kyo. I'll be helping to teach your class. What are your names?"

***

{{Food!}}

"No!" Xyetlan knew better than to let her new green just charge in and
eat what she wanted instead glancing around even as she quickly
wrapped an arm around the green's neck to keep her close even as she
glanced around for one of the various assistant Weyrlingmasters.

Kouga

"Good catch!" said R'kyo as he joined Xyetlan with a green-sized bowl. "Looks like this one is going to be keeping you on your toes! I'm R'kyo. I'll be helping to teach your class. What are your names?" <<
Xyetlan blinked at the praise before grinning at the man nodding once
the words finally caught up with her bring "Thanks. Been in
beastcrafting a few turns now so think it was just habit or reflex."
she admitted before turning her attention back to the green who was
secured in her in her grip "I um well I'm Xyetlan and she's... well
she hasn't actually said." the girl admitted.

The green suddenly realized that they were actually talking about her
and paused in her struggling in her chosen's grip to look up at her
rider and the man {{I am Bandiucth, and it was only proper you
introduce yourself first I /am/ a lady after all.}} she informed her
rider smartly even as she seemed to stick her nose up. Though that
only lasted until she realized R'kyo had food at which point she was
back to wriggling and trying to get to the food.

Lan rolled her eyes at the green's announcement of being a Lady "Yes
because 'ladies' try to just run up to food and dive in." she informed
the green before looking back at R'kyo "She is Bandiucth."

{{But I need food! I am icky and have sand all over me, but need food
so i can stop being ever so hungry then get the icky sand off!}} The
green protested.

"Sand isn't icky it is clean and what we will even use to scrub your hide."

The little green suddenly stopped trying to get to the food again
staring at Xyetlan {{What!}} She protested ignoring the way her rider
cringed at the loud tone {{No, that simply will not do. I need to be
clean not icky. No sand.}}

Xyetlan wasn't about to get into a fight over this, well ok she was
probably just gonna end up laughing at the green in reality, "Baths
and sand we can deal with later, food now." she offered deflecting
back to something safer. Once she was sure Bandiucth wasn't going to
charge if she let her go 'Lan released the green to free up her hands
holding one out for the bowl R'kyo had brought with him.

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric

Aaron

"Sounds like you've got this covered!" R'kyo chuckled. "Remember to make her chew, though. Thicktail is no walk by the lake. If you need any help with convincing her about that second bit later, let me know."

***

Xyetlan wasn't about to get into a fight over this, well ok she was
probably just gonna end up laughing at the green in reality, "Baths
and sand we can deal with later, food now." she offered deflecting
back to something safer. Once she was sure Bandiucth wasn't going to
charge if she let her go 'Lan released the green to free up her hands
holding one out for the bowl R'kyo had brought with him.

Kouga

"Sounds like you've got this covered!" R'kyo chuckled. "Remember to make her chew, though. Thicktail is no walk by the lake. If you need any help with convincing her about that second bit later, let me know."<<
Xyetlan grinned and nodded "Sure do try." she agreed offering
Bandicuth a first piece of meat "Chew it." she informed the green
trying to ignore the way her stomach seemed to be trying to eat
itself. She knew she wasn't hungry or at least not that hungry so it
had to be the little green, but was that normal? "Is it normal to be
so hungry?" She asked glancing at R'kyo "I've only got my canine and I
mean there are stories, but it's like i will never be full again."

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric

Aaron

Xyetlan grinned and nodded "Sure do try." she agreed offering
Bandicuth a first piece of meat "Chew it." she informed the green
trying to ignore the way her stomach seemed to be trying to eat
itself. She knew she wasn't hungry or at least not that hungry so it
had to be the little green, but was that normal? "Is it normal to be
so hungry?" She asked glancing at R'kyo "I've only got my canine and I
mean there are stories, but it's like i will never be full again."

"That's normal," R'kyo nodded. He could not help but smile. He remembered the feeling as though it were yesterday. "But you will. In fact, you'll know to stop feeding her when you feel full again yourself. So don't let her convince you to overstuff her."

Kouga

"That's normal," R'kyo nodded. He could not help but smile. He remembered the feeling as though it were yesterday. "But you will. In fact, you'll know to stop feeding her when you feel full again yourself. So don't let her convince you to overstuff her."<<
Xyetlan nodded trying to concentrate "Is this easier if you have a
flit?" she couldn't help wondering after all if you had already delt
with similar things it might and had been known to make stuff easier.
She couldn't think of any examples right now, her brain too stuffed
with the new stuff the little green was giving her, but she was sure
there was one, somewhere.

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric