Topics

Four Heads Are Better Than One Attn M'gal/T'ryn/N'shen


Laura Walker
 

Sometimes you could think yourself into a circle. The case of M'ayen was one of those. What should have been simple -- moving the bronzerider back into a wing -- had turned into a headache where every solution had an issue. Which was why R'tal had called three other experienced men to talk it over in the hope one could see a solution.

"So. If I put him back into a Wing, the issue is that he's not been in one for turns and his eyesight is poor enough besides that I'm worried," he explained. "I'd say put him in an experienced Wingleader's Wing and drill him until we're sure but I feel like with me and N'shen out you've got enough extra work to be going on with. So that leaves the Weyrling Wing -- and I don't want him near those kids -- or the Goldrider Wing -- and I don't trust him there either. And DragonHealer reports are already coming back poorly enough on Ardeth that I'm worried adding grounding him from Fall would push him over. Does anyone have ideas?"




--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


Laurie
 

M'gal thought over the question. As far as he was concerned, M'ayen could rot in a cell for the rest of his live.

{{Ardeth doesn't deserve that.}}

[[I know.]]  Ozayith was right. Ardeth didn't deserve to be ostracized. Oddly enough, the bronze was receiving more outside attention now, since his rider had been caught, than he had before. Maybe he was getting too much attention.

"What about the special Wing that we made for the smaller dragons," he asked. "Would he fit in there? Otherwise, I say put him in one of the cleanup Wings. We do have a few of those that aren't Weyrling Wings or the Queen's Wing."

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 6:27 AM Laura Walker <shewhoguards@...> wrote:
Sometimes you could think yourself into a circle. The case of M'ayen was one of those. What should have been simple -- moving the bronzerider back into a wing -- had turned into a headache where every solution had an issue. Which was why R'tal had called three other experienced men to talk it over in the hope one could see a solution.

"So. If I put him back into a Wing, the issue is that he's not been in one for turns and his eyesight is poor enough besides that I'm worried," he explained. "I'd say put him in an experienced Wingleader's Wing and drill him until we're sure but I feel like with me and N'shen out you've got enough extra work to be going on with. So that leaves the Weyrling Wing -- and I don't want him near those kids -- or the Goldrider Wing -- and I don't trust him there either. And DragonHealer reports are already coming back poorly enough on Ardeth that I'm worried adding grounding him from Fall would push him over. Does anyone have ideas?"




--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


Laura Walker
 

"He's bronze and old at that," R'tal said. "Ardeth would give himself a heart attack trying to keep up with them. Clean up sounds more feasible."


On Sun, Nov 8, 2020 at 5:01 PM Laurie <Laurie.Lynne@...> wrote:
M'gal thought over the question. As far as he was concerned, M'ayen could rot in a cell for the rest of his live.

{{Ardeth doesn't deserve that.}}

[[I know.]]  Ozayith was right. Ardeth didn't deserve to be ostracized. Oddly enough, the bronze was receiving more outside attention now, since his rider had been caught, than he had before. Maybe he was getting too much attention.

"What about the special Wing that we made for the smaller dragons," he asked. "Would he fit in there? Otherwise, I say put him in one of the cleanup Wings. We do have a few of those that aren't Weyrling Wings or the Queen's Wing."

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 6:27 AM Laura Walker <shewhoguards@...> wrote:
Sometimes you could think yourself into a circle. The case of M'ayen was one of those. What should have been simple -- moving the bronzerider back into a wing -- had turned into a headache where every solution had an issue. Which was why R'tal had called three other experienced men to talk it over in the hope one could see a solution.

"So. If I put him back into a Wing, the issue is that he's not been in one for turns and his eyesight is poor enough besides that I'm worried," he explained. "I'd say put him in an experienced Wingleader's Wing and drill him until we're sure but I feel like with me and N'shen out you've got enough extra work to be going on with. So that leaves the Weyrling Wing -- and I don't want him near those kids -- or the Goldrider Wing -- and I don't trust him there either. And DragonHealer reports are already coming back poorly enough on Ardeth that I'm worried adding grounding him from Fall would push him over. Does anyone have ideas?"




--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.



--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


Jerzy Tobin
 

"He's bronze and old at that," R'tal said. "Ardeth would give himself a heart attack trying to keep up with them. Clean up sounds more feasible."
"Clean-up wouldn't be so bad for them," T'ryn agreed. "Or you could
send them off on Sweeps elsewhere, with some others along to
supervise."



--
"Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the goal of arriving safely
in a prettily preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a
shower of gravel and party shards, thoroughly used, utterly exhausted,
and loudly proclaiming: "F*** ME, that Rocked!!" -unknown

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146


Aaron
 

"Clean-up wouldn't be so bad for them," T'ryn agreed.  "Or you could
send them off on Sweeps elsewhere, with some others along to
supervise."

"I'm content to assign him to clean-up. I'd rather not have to put anyone in a position of being alone with him." N'shen crossed his arms and scowled at the thought. The man was poison.


Laura Walker
 

"Closer might be better anyway. I don't want to find out how far Foreth's command would hold," R'tal agreed. "Someone's officially going to have to be in charge of him though, someone below Weyrleader. If something happens, if Foreth rises tomorrow, I don't want him falling through the cracks."


On Tue, Nov 10, 2020 at 10:19 PM Aaron <cobalt.knight@...> wrote:
"Clean-up wouldn't be so bad for them," T'ryn agreed.  "Or you could
send them off on Sweeps elsewhere, with some others along to
supervise."

"I'm content to assign him to clean-up. I'd rather not have to put anyone in a position of being alone with him." N'shen crossed his arms and scowled at the thought. The man was poison.



--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


Laurie
 

M'gal nodded. "Right. So, it's a clean-up wing. Preferably one with a small amount of greens."

On Tue, Nov 10, 2020 at 5:41 PM Laura Walker <shewhoguards@...> wrote:
"Closer might be better anyway. I don't want to find out how far Foreth's command would hold," R'tal agreed. "Someone's officially going to have to be in charge of him though, someone below Weyrleader. If something happens, if Foreth rises tomorrow, I don't want him falling through the cracks."

On Tue, Nov 10, 2020 at 10:19 PM Aaron <cobalt.knight@...> wrote:
"Clean-up wouldn't be so bad for them," T'ryn agreed.  "Or you could
send them off on Sweeps elsewhere, with some others along to
supervise."

"I'm content to assign him to clean-up. I'd rather not have to put anyone in a position of being alone with him." N'shen crossed his arms and scowled at the thought. The man was poison.



--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.