Topics

Dragons take lots of work {Rena, Zy'fen}

Kouga

Rena poked at her stomach frowning at the growing lump; she was
excited for a new baby, but would admit now she was growing resentful
of having to be in the Queen's Wng. She knew it was what she had to do
though so she did it no matter how annoying. Still that meant that
Hobath didn't get as dirty during fall right now so she had put off
washing him until today because she would have more time. So that was
what found her at the lake poking her stomach the day after fall.

[[Are you cleaning me or poking the hatching?]] Hobath questioned his
rider from his place in the shallows.

Rena rolled her eyes "You still have to go get wet. So stop
complaining you great blue lump and go on." she told the blue waving
him out towards the lake.

[[I am going, but you should set up my stuff and stop poking the
hatchling.]] The blue advised with a huff before making his way into
the water.

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric

Amy Frazey

Zy'fen and Nerenth had also been assigned to the Queen's Wing, likely on a permanent basis, and he had been adjusting to the differences between that, and flying in a high level Wing. There was less for them to do, but in some ways, the golds were more demanding.

That particular day, Zy'fen and Nerenth had gone down to the lake for their usual daily bath and oiling. They had both gotten back into the habit of being very particular about their appearance.

Not too far away, Zy'fen spotted a semi-familiar dragon/rider pair, though it took him a couple minutes to place the women's face. When he finally recalled where they'd met, he wandered in her direction with a smile and a wave. "Hello."

Kouga

Zy'fen and Nerenth had also been assigned to the Queen's Wing, likely on a permanent basis, and he had been adjusting to the differences between that, and flying in a high level Wing. There was less for them to do, but in some ways, the golds were more demanding.
That particular day, Zy'fen and Nerenth had gone down to the lake for
their usual daily bath and oiling. They had both gotten back into the
habit of being very particular about their appearance.

Not too far away, Zy'fen spotted a semi-familiar dragon/rider pair,
though it took him a couple minutes to place the women's face. When he
finally recalled where they'd met, he wandered in her direction with a
smile and a wave. "Hello." <<

Rena wasn't afraid to admit she has jump at bit at the sudden
greeting, but she also wasn't afraid to admit she was a bit
disapointed with herself when she found the owner of the voice. It
wasn't often you met someone so "damaged" so she had recoganized him
from drills, but she hadn't had the chance to catch up with him and
after being in the same wing for any amoutn of time that felt somehow
wrong. Still it was good to see he was doing well and she could make
up for it now. "Hello Zy'fen. How are you and Nerenth doing today?"
she offered finally dropping her hands from her stomach.

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric