Topics

Crispy, but not Chicken (attn: Hathayn, any healer)

Mya L. R.

OOC: This thread is set mid-ish month 7
IC:
The longer someone was a Healer, the more chance they would've had to see many different injuries come into the Infirmary.  Be it cuts, burns, Threadscoring, it would be hard to find something they'd not at least seen before.  The newer apprentices, however, might've not yet seen someone that had made an attempt for the extra crispy look.  Those who'd not seen it before though were about to be adding that to their experiences.

The burn scars along the teenaged lad right arm weren't fresh, but they certainly weren't faded any, making it clear those scars were still kind of recent.  His father and him had just arrived from Igen Weyr earlier that day too, so he doubted anyone there would recognize him.  Hathayn, though, entered into the Infirmary along since his father'd went to report in to the Weyrleadership.  Not that his father left him unsupervised...there was a brown dragon waiting a short distance outside the Infirmary.  But, Hathayn took several steps inside before pausing, looking around in silence at the people who were there.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Member Name: MyaL

Kate Polsom

Master Lorithi happened to be walking towards the entrance when she noticed the young man looking around, “Hello, do you need assistance today?”

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Sunday, August 30, 2020, 9:35 PM, Mya L. R. <mleesan@...> wrote:

[...]

There was a moment of hesitation as Hathayn looked around to see whether he really was the first in line to be checked.  "I suppose so...it probably isn't urgent."  His voice was rather heavy with a dreary sounding note in it.  "It is just that the healers back at Igen were still wanting someone to still keep an eye on how my burns were healing.  Dad thought it might be a good idea that the healers here were made aware of that as soon as possible."

On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 12:10 AM Kate Polsom via groups.io <kia1983_2003=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

“Well then, good thing I was here,” Lorithi said with a gentle smile,”Come with me and we’ll take a look at them. Did you happen to bring any of your healer records with you? If not, let me know who your healer was an I will send a message via firelizard to retrieve them.”

She led the way towards an exam room.

On Fri, Sep 4, 2020 at 5:40 PM Kate Polsom via groups.io <kia1983_2003=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
“Well then, good thing I was here,” Lorithi said with a gentle smile,”Come with me and we’ll take a look at them. Did you happen to bring any of your healer records with you? If not, let me know who your healer was an I will send a message via firelizard to retrieve them.”

She led the way towards an exam room.

Hathayn gave the healer a slight nod and moved his left hand, taking some papers that were tucked under that arm out.  "I have them."  He said while he walked after her.

--
Member Name: MyaL