Topics

Cloud Dancers Wing Assistant Interviews (wL S'ryll, Borriga)

Kouga

S'ryll had posted notices up around the Weyr. He was looking for an assistant to help out with the administrative tasks of the wing, some hide copying, ensuring that the files were neatly organized, update the calendar, and preferably, to have fresh klah in the mornings. He was sure there would be other tasks, but these were what he could think of now. He liked the idea of a potential hopeful Rider filling the role, as a kind of mentorship opportunity, so he'd gone and spoken with CM Nayari to make sure that he had her approval before allowing Candidates to interview. That being said, at the end of the day, he cared most about getting things done, and if a young Candidate benefited as well, then all the better. But he'd hold open interviews for anyone that wanted. He remembered a grizzled old Rider back at HR, a man who'd been around for ages but had been injured Turns prior. He and his dragon were far too old to do much, but the man had been full of so much knowledge and ideas. They used to talk for candlemarks at dinners some sevendays. He'd take someone like that in a heartbeat as well.
So he'd posted an interview sign-up sheet with time blocks, and today
was the day. He waited inside his office for the first one...<<

Borriga had actually skimmed over the notice the first time and nearly
walked by it. It was only as he started moving that the words finally
registered and he moved back to properly read the note. He had been
enjoying being a harper, well as much as he enjoyed anything else, ir
wasn't quite as much as he had hopped it would be honestly. He had
been advised though that those tales that were told were sometime just
that tales, and other times took being in a rank above his own. He had
tried to asuage his uncertainty, but talks just hadn't helped so far
and the longer it went on the more it seemed like something was
missing and maybe this was it?

Borri cocked his head at the notice before nodding to himself and
putting down his name.

On the proper time and date he had taken a bit of extra care in his
uniform before he showed up and paused to once more looking over
himself before knocking.

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric