Topics

Candidate Watching Attn Sunstreath

Laura Walker

Just because the male dragons didn't stare the Candidates down quite so obviously as Foreth did when they came in did not mean they weren't watching. Talith might appear to be curled and half-dozing on the warm sands but his half-open eyes were following every Candidate as they wandered around the Sands, quietly taking their measure.

((Some of these talk a lot,)) he commented privately to Sunstreath. ((*Mine* never did.)) Not that he could remember being a Weyrling, never mind being in the egg. Still, it felt unlikely that R'tal would have ever been as chattery as these boys.

Steelsilver

((The young ones talk more.)) Sunstreath agreed, from his position out near the lakeside. He'd wait to try and enter later, when there weren't so many Candidates. ((Mine chatters like them sometimes, but at least he gets things done. I don't know about the chances of some of these.))