Topics

Can I help you? I can bring you ... water? {Yolin, Namieh}

Kouga

Yolin really wasn't able to do anything on her own yet, she'd only
been here a couple of months still, but that was ok. At least she
could do simple things like get people water and make sure they didn't
need to see the older healers who could well actually do things. Oh
and she could talk to them! She was allowed to do that too!

That in mind the 'twelve' turn old was carefully poking her head into
the room of those who were awake to see if any of them needed just
that. Coming to the next room she was careful as previous to 'knock'
to see if the person was awake or not before going in. No need to wake
someone or bother someone who didn't want company after all.

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric

Namieh had her head down, sitting on the bed hunched over an unrolled hide. Her right arm immobilized by a cast and the bandages across her chest visible beneath her gown, she used the left hand to turn the scroll over on her folded legs. Feeling eyes upon her, she glanced up from her reading and looked at the young girl waiting in the doorway with an eyebrow lifted in expectation. "..Do you need something from me?" She asked, tilting her head to one side with an air of confusion. Her world had become very small lately, and strangers who visited were few and far between.

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 1:40 PM Kouga <hanjikouga@...> wrote:
[...]

The 'twelve' turn old moved a bit inside before speaking "I was just
going through rooms to see if anyone needed anything." Yolin offered
the older girl even as her eyes tracked over the bandages that could
be seen. She had heard about what had happened, but right now that was
not what mattered, that was a matter for the Weyrwoman to address.
Right now all Yolin cared about was getting the other girl healthy.
She would leave the eggs to her sister and cousin.

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric