Topics

Bronze Speed Bump. Attn I'des / B'ryn

kepheren

It was a nice enough day...by Arolos standards anyway. Which is to say it was a rainy afternoon and quite warm. Not that it bothered B'ryn much. He was from around here. Some of their transfers who came in from the north had a harder time of it.

He was however having a harder time regarding the hatching frim a few nights ago. These new hatchlings were kind of....different and that was putting it mildly. A rather large and bronze interruption intruded just then. Imlearth had chosen just then to claim a large part of the lake front for himself, sprawling out to soak in the shallow water.

Given his size that move, probably on purpose, managed to get in a lot of peoples way...including another bronze pair who happened by. Mentally scowling at his dragon B'ryn turned to address the other rider.
"Sorry about him. Sharing doesn't come naturally it seems."

Steelsilver

Sunstreath turned his head to give the other bronze a look of affronted dignity. ((That is the place Mine and I were heading for.)) He informed Imlearth.

"It's fine. Lake has plenty of room for dragons." I'des responded, with a slight shrug. Sunstreath and me can head somewhere else. "

((No.))