Topics

Break Time Familiar Face (Diagir, V'drare)

Ren
 

Taking a break from selling his wher goggles, Diagir was walking about the gather to experience being wherless for an extended time. He missed his pair greatly, especially since they were in the kennel instead of being in their dens back at the hall. It was what Master Insera thought best, so Diagir would do it. He wanted to check on his pair but held himself back. 
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer)

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...

Jessica Freise
 

It was a wonderful gather, but V'drare had looked for familiar faces, feeling somewhat overwhelmed. When he found one, he grinned and approached the man through the crowd.

"Diagir!" he called.

On Jun 1, 2020, at 1:53 AM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

Taking a break from selling his wher goggles, Diagir was walking about the gather to experience being wherless for an extended time. He missed his pair greatly, especially since they were in the kennel instead of being in their dens back at the hall. It was what Master Insera thought best, so Diagir would do it. He wanted to check on his pair but held himself back. 
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer)

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...

Ren
 

Hearing his name, Diagir's head perked up and his eyes scanned the crowd until he saw the familiar face and smiled. "V'drare, hello! Good Gather to you. How is everything, how's Vaidrarsk?"
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer)

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...

Jessica Freise
 

"It's quite a fare gather day," he answered, crossing to come nearer to Diagir. "Vaidrarsk is quite well. What about your pair, where is the steadfaste brown and your lovely Ziya?"

On Jun 1, 2020, at 2:33 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

Hearing his name, Diagir's head perked up and his eyes scanned the crowd until he saw the familiar face and smiled. "V'drare, hello! Good Gather to you. How is everything, how's Vaidrarsk?"
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer)

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...

Ren
 

"They're in the kennels today on Master Insera's suggestion," Diagir answered calmly. "It's an exercise in bond strength so that we don't become too reliable on each other."
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer)

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...

Jessica Freise
 

"Hmmm, I wondered if you had time to talk. I'd like to discuss my changed life with Vaidrarsk." He smiled at the name and the thought of the green wher.

On Jun 1, 2020, at 7:51 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

"They're in the kennels today on Master Insera's suggestion," Diagir answered calmly. "It's an exercise in bond strength so that we don't become too reliable on each other."
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer)

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...

Ren
 

"Of course I do," Diagir nodded. "How is she getting along, then?"
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer)

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...

Jessica Freise
 

"She's fitting right in. Though I'd hoped to talk to you about what things I should buy for her. We didn't really get a chance to discuss all o it when I bonded so unexpectedly with her."

On Jun 4, 2020, at 4:16 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

"Of course I do," Diagir nodded. "How is she getting along, then?"
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer)

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...