Topics

Big whoop, it's an Infirmary. (Dytha/Cremsden/I'des)

Steelsilver

I'des nodded to the Healer at the front desk, gave her a sunny smile and a half-salute. "Good morning." he greeted. "I'm, ah, here to get my scars checked? Make sure they're still healing right?"

Nutmeg

Dytha glanced up at the voice. Rider. Scars. "Are you seeing any Healer in particular or are you happy to be assigned to whoever's free?" she asked.

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 12:04 AM Steelsilver <theglitteryone2@...> wrote:
I'des nodded to the Healer at the front desk, gave her a sunny smile and a half-salute. "Good morning." he greeted. "I'm, ah, here to get my scars checked? Make sure they're still healing right?"

Recluso#6042 on Discord