Topics

Big whoop, it's an Infirmary. (Dytha/I'des)

Nutmeg

OoC: Set approximately current, in-game date circa 8.28.7.25.

She was assisting in the "human" side of the Infirmary today, several Apprentices being out sick or something. Or playing hookie. Either way, she was sat at the reception desk picking through the files and allocating them. She was not on Infirmary trawl which was a saving grace. Her feet wouldn't have stood up. Literally.

So she was the "front face" for the day, greeting anyone coming in, telling them to go away if necessary or if they actually were sick, finding someone to help with that.

Recluso#6042 on Discord