Topics

A Golden Visit Att: Zy'fen/Andronda

Jerzy Tobin

Visiting injured and recovering riders was part of the duties of a
gold rider, but when Nykantiath had suggested that Andronda make a
point of visiting a very specific rider, and that maybe she should
make sure she was dressed *nicely*, it made Andronda a tad bit
suspicious. Of course the gold feigned innocence in the matter,
saying that it simply made the riders in question feel more important
if she herself looked a bit more impressive, and as for why *this*
rider in particular, well, she had just been talking to his dragon and
it had seemed a good idea and that was all. So while she wasn't
dressed in her Gather best, she was dressed nicely, in a yellow and
red sari, with a little bit of jewelry as well.

And it wasn't like Andronda could really argue with Nykantiath about
checking in on this particular rider, either, because she actually did
recognize the rider in the images sent to her. She couldn't expect to
know every rider in the Weyr, but when one ended up with so severe an
injury as to lose a leg, those ones tended to stick in one's mind, and
she was curious to see how he was healing, and faring in general.

So she showed up to the Infirmary, guard in tow at a discreet
distance, and asked around to find Zy'fen. A healer apprentice
directed her towards a room set up for physical therapy, where another
healer, and the rider in question, were in the middle of some
exercises. Andronda stood off to the side politely, not wanting to
interrupt while the healer was working with Zy'fen.

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146

Amy Frazey

It was nearly the end of Zy'fen's daily physical therapy session, and he was getting ready to take a seat and remove the wooden leg when he spotted Goldrider Andronda stepping into the room and taking up a place off to one side. He immediately stood straighter -ignoring his weariness- and gave her a respectful bow and a warm smile.

"Good day, Lady Andronda. To what do I owe the honor of your visit?"

Jerzy Tobin

It was nearly the end of Zy'fen's daily physical therapy session, and he was getting ready to take a seat and remove the wooden leg when he spotted Goldrider Andronda stepping into the room and taking up a place off to one side. He immediately stood straighter -ignoring his weariness- and gave her a respectful bow and a warm smile.

"Good day, Lady Andronda. To what do I owe the honor of your visit?"
Andronda offered the rider a small bow in return, and a larger smile.
"Good day to you, brownrider Zy'fen. I came to see you, and see how
you were fairing, and if there was anything I could do for you or your
Nerenth."

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146

Amy Frazey

Zy'fen relaxed when he realised this was likely just a friendly visit, and not some official Goldrider business. He nodded at the Healer who handed him a towel, then wiped the sweat off his face and neck before answering lady Andronda.

"I'm doing much better now." He reached down and tapped the wooden leg, "Getting used to it a bit more each day."

Zy'fen hesitated, flicking a glance at the waiting bench. "Would you mind sitting with me while we talk, Lady Andronda?"