Topics

(Frost Fayre) Come Get Your Hot Chocolate - E'thari/T'son

Steelsilver

"It was very generous." T'son agreed. "..If you're treating to this, though, I'm going to buy us food." He gave E'thari a broad grin. "Thank you again- though I doubt much could be sweeter than your company."

And he was going to buy something nice for E'thari, of course.

Jerzy Tobin

"I've never had chocolate before." T'son admitted, following E'thari willingly enough, curiosity sparked. "Have you?" A pause, and then he was beaming at his... friend? Lover? "Thank you." he hummed. "Are you sure?"

Perhaps he should start looking for something to buy for E'thari.
"Once, a few turns back, and it was just a tiny sliver. Me and my
sibs all scraped together the marks to get a piece to share. It was
one of the best things I've ever tasted."

There had been plenty of other things his siblings could have gotten
with that mark, but all of them had agreed that the taste - for that
had all they'd really been able to afford between them - had been
worth it. And the benefit of being a dragon rider now - well, a
weyrling, but still - was that he actually had marks of his own, now.
Especially with the generous bonus the Weyrwoman had given them all,
plus the bit he'd one and saved from the races at the Midsummer
Gather. So he could afford to buy them both a drink to share.

"I'm sure! We can thank the Weyrwoman for it. That bonus was awfully
nice of her, I wasn't expecting anything like that."

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146

Steelsilver

"I've never had chocolate before." T'son admitted, following E'thari willingly enough, curiosity sparked. "Have you?" A pause, and then he was beaming at his... friend? Lover?  "Thank you." he hummed. "Are you sure?"

Perhaps he should start looking for something to buy for E'thari.

Jerzy Tobin

All the way from the south came an unusual caravan. Chocolate had only started to become well known in the south and southern areas of the north continent. This was the first time that the caravans were sent for a trial to the frozen Gather. One of the new offerings was a hot drink made of chocolate that had been discovered after a gift from the caravan's patron, Weyrwoman Kassia, to High Reaches' Weyrwoman, Wygelle. With some tweaking came an expensive, but warming drink for those willing to pay the steep price.
E'thari had wanted to treat T'son to something nice at the Frost
Fayre. Something they wouldn't normally be able to find back at
Arolos. The smell of something rich and sweet drew the blue weyrling
towards a stall that was buzzing with people around it. He heard
something about a hot drink made with chocolate, and knew that he and
T'son had to have some. Even if they just shared a drink, it would be
something worth trying.

"T'son, let's give this a try. We can share a drink, my treat."

OOC: A small drink is a mark, but they're giving very small tastes for taste testing for those who want to come say hello.

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146