A Gift Between Weyrwomen atten: Wygelle/Kassia

sailyn2

Kassia might not be able to go to the Frost Fayre, but that didn't mean she didn't want to send her usual gift to her friend and fellow Weyrwoman. She sent the runner she kept with her full to get a flit and wrapped up the bundle that had arrived at her door earlier that morning. After carefully securing the wrapping, she handed it to the flit and sent it along with a letter.

Along with the expensive piece of chocolate, the letter read:

Dearest Wygelle,

I am sorry that I am unable to make your Gather this time and enjoy a day wandering the stalls together. I hope you will enjoy the attached chocolate for some hot chocolate. I hope to see soon enough.

Kassia.