FIREDANCE: Wing Social ((WS T'eko, Firedance Wing)

Ren

With R'tal out of action with Talith, that made T'eko ad hoc Wingleader and with that came a new world of responsibilities. T'eko had known once R'tal had offered him the position that this could happen, if nothing else then by him being Weyrleader. But with Talith rrecovering from the pernquake R'tal was very much unable to properly lead the wing. The mantle of responsibility sat heavily on T'eko's shoulders but he felt that he was able to rise to meet the occasion. He'd already ran inspections as well as regularly scheduled drills, so he felt that he was well-equipped to take care of the rest too.

Today, T'eko had planned a wing social to get to know everyone better and to let Firedance have a chance to relax in the wake of R'tal's accident. He'd ordered some fingerfoods, juice, chilled and hot klah, and fruits for everyone to share in. He himself was dressed casually in short pants and a light shirt with his Wingsecond knots on display. He stood near the door to the room he'd rented with Linnie and Ryu on either shoulder and Note sitting behind him occupied with a chew bone that Brocarth had given him at his last hunt. T'eko was excited to see if anyone would come.
--
Out of the fire comes new life. Telgar Rises!

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...

Alyx

D'vik wandered down the hall towards the get together for the wing, he'd left his flits at home as Fabio had the tendency to find trouble. He had however brought his young wher with him. Figuring to get the little fella used to some of those he worked with, so he wouldn't get too territorial if some of them came over for drinks one night. He wasn't dressed in his normal work clothes but rather something he'd been modeling for Bronwynn, a long embroidered tunic and soft pants, in matching shades of blue. Bubu walked calmly at D'vik's side, occasionally sniffing at new things, but enjoying his walk. As they came to the door, and D'vik stopped Bubu stopped next to him, looking at the other man curiously, and he could smell food inside.

"Evening T'eko. Good idea to have a bit of a to do. We could all use a bit of happy just now. I don't think I've had a chance to introduce you to this little fella. Got him at last gather. He's a quiet sort, which works well in my weyr, Trometh gets on good with him at least."
--
Have fun with any of my characters. Alyx, , Vayka (Healers), J'hen, D'vik, Teyra, Cotai (Riders), Rotasta (AWLM), L'rin (Weyrling)

Ren

"Evening D'vik!" T'eko greeted the other enthusiasically. Note looked up from his bone to send a whistle of greeting to the other wher. T'eko himself greeted the blue warmly. "Hi there, little guy. Nice to meet you. My blue's name is Note, what's yours?" Up to D'vik, T'eko gestured to the offering he'd had. "Feel free to partake of anything you see here. You're the first one here so you get first pick."