Topics

Ever The Twane (ATTN: Trifali, Y'sir)

Jessica Freise

"Y-yes," she managed. She felt joy and pain, grief and fear, love and...no, not hate. se could never hate Dardueth.

On Sep 10, 2020, at 11:32 AM, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

"Just take a deep breath," Y'sir said. "Try to focus on what you're doing. One thing at a time. Unfortunately I can't do much to tell you to block out the memories or you'll scare Dardueth, but maybe I can get my dragon to distract her. Are you okay if I do that?"

sailyn2

"Just take a deep breath," Y'sir said. "Try to focus on what you're doing. One thing at a time. Unfortunately I can't do much to tell you to block out the memories or you'll scare Dardueth, but maybe I can get my dragon to distract her. Are you okay if I do that?"

Jessica Freise

She felt so weak, so overwhelmed, so very, very tired. Beside her, Dardueth stood, still bloody, but eyes whirling a concerned yellow. Trying to remember her classes, she stiffed her back and shakingly nodded with a quiet, "Yes, please."

{{ With meat comes blood~ }} Dardueth said. {{ Oh, that's what wonderful aroma was back there. }}

"How am I supposed to do this?" Trifali burst out even as the AWLM was turning to fetch a pale of meat. "She's in my head, along with that boy....and the girl, too. I know what she felt, what she tasted..." She had to swallow hard as her mouth flooded with saliva and her stomach chirned.

On Sep 9, 2020, at 9:38 AM, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

Y'sir would have hugged Trifali if it wouldn't have been a very  bad idea. Especially with this Hatchling. Instead he kept telling her it'd be okay in different ways until they approached the feeding area. "Do you want me to bring the meat to you?"

sailyn2

Y'sir would have hugged Trifali if it wouldn't have been a very  bad idea. Especially with this Hatchling. Instead he kept telling her it'd be okay in different ways until they approached the feeding area. "Do you want me to bring the meat to you?"

Jessica Freise

She went. Not out of a sense of duty, but because he was a friendly, if unfamiliar, face who offered her answers. Dardueth beside her, they left the horrors on the sands behind. She only wished she could get the images out of her head as her green broadcast very*loudly* about the whole thing. Love warred with a distaste and fear she hated to feel for someone who loved and wanted her so much. Maybe that was why she began to cry as they exited the sands.

On Sep 9, 2020, at 7:08 AM, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

"You can do this," Y'sir said. "Then we'll get you guys cleaned up. Okay? Come with me."

sailyn2

"You can do this," Y'sir said. "Then we'll get you guys cleaned up. Okay? Come with me."

Jessica Freise

She looked away, looked down and found herself lost for a moment in the swirling gaze of the dragonet. She stared, the sight of blood and gore still present, but taking on a somewhat dream-like quality. It wasn't going to fix it, it wasn't going to change it, and she'd need some serious help, she realized as she aanswered, sounding distant, "I won't lose her. Yes, I'll come with you. She's still so hungry...."

On Sep 8, 2020, at 9:46 AM, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

"Hey now, don't say that," Y'sir said gently. "It's very important that you nurture the bond right now even if it's a bit scary to you. We'll get through this. I know you're not going to like to hear this, but we need to get your pretty green fed. Can you come with me? I can have my lifemate talk to yours while she eats if it helps."

sailyn2

"Hey now, don't say that," Y'sir said gently. "It's very important that you nurture the bond right now even if it's a bit scary to you. We'll get through this. I know you're not going to like to hear this, but we need to get your pretty green fed. Can you come with me? I can have my lifemate talk to yours while she eats if it helps."

Jessica Freise

His words came to her in a sort of echoing silence. The world was trembling, fading in and out. The hand she extended abruptly had a bloody muzzle in it. She swallowed hard and managed a very subdued, "Trifali and green Dardueth"

{{ Did you see, Mine? Did you feel what I felt, taste what I tasted? It was wondrous! }}

"Be quiet," she whispered, and then again, softer, "be quiet."

On Sep 7, 2020, at 5:00 PM, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

As soon as it was safe, Y'sir made his way across the Caverns to Trifali's side. He stopped a safe distance back. "Hello, I'm AWLM Y'sir. I'd like to help you two. What are your names?"

sailyn2