Topics

Cloud Dancers Wing Assistant Interviews (wL S'ryll, Jerwain)

Kouga

S'ryll considered the young man and listened. "A caravan hmm? A Northern or Southern caravan?" The kid mentioned Foreth laying her eggs. "You're a Candidate then?" he said, looking down at his notes he was writing. "Did you get the requisite permission from CM Nayari?" <<
Jerwain nodded "Yes sir. We were from the north originally, but came
down south during the dragon plague. We came down here to try and get
away from the plague as much as we could and to try and check on my
half sister Cerina who impressed green Shesadith back during I think
the SunWarrior Clutch. I wasn't here yet so not sure if that was the
actual name or not." he offered.

"Yes, made sure to speak with her and the Tanners. I've been a
candidate since early in the 21st turn and moved into the craft
barracks several turns back after I got all the lessons I needed." he
assure the man.

ooc: Not unless it is small and north; only bits listed are that it is
small and until the dragon plague it was located in the north thank
you though; If that works though sure good fer him to have more family
:) - as for anyone in specific na though he'll probably look at Ziekyn
weird if he happens to ask why she decided /not/ to be a candidate >.>

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric

TrueTricia

OOC: Awww!  Thank you.  I'll get to all of them!  If there's a particular one that you want me to consider over the others, let me know.  You're welcome to make his family part of the Obsidian Caravan (see AWLM K'synn's sheet).

IC:
S'ryll considered the young man and listened.  "A caravan hmm?  A Northern or Southern caravan?"  The kid mentioned Foreth laying her eggs.  "You're a Candidate then?" he said, looking down at his notes he was writing.  "Did you get the requisite permission from CM Nayari?"

Kouga

S'ryll looked up at the knock on his door. There were an unexpected number of applicants, and he was slightly surprised at the response. He called out to have the person enter, noting the young man that entered. Based on his appearance, S'ryll identified him to be a candidate and a crafter. He nodded his head in greeting.
"Good day to you. I'm wingleader S'ryll of Bronze Vastolth."
Vastolth was sleeping right now, disinterested in these boring
interviews when none of the people were about to bathe him. "Please
have a seat," he said, indicating a chair in front of his desk. "Tell
me your name and why you're applying to be my assistant," he said, not
wasting time with pleasantries when he had so many to get through.<<

"Good day to you and Vastolth. I hope you are both having a good day."
Jerwain greeted offering the man nod as he took the offered seat. "My
name sir is Jerwain, and honestly I am looking for more to do. I grew
up in a caravan looking after all the younger kids and with only
having craft things to do right now since Foreth hasn't even laid her
eggs it just doesn't seem like I am doing enough. I am used to having
more to do and more to look after. Would be good to have some extra
things to keep me busy." he explain.

ooc: ya you looked like you only had like 3 replies so thought you
could use more so I found a few of mine who would be up for it
*responding to IC wonderin about so many people applying*

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric

TrueTricia

S'ryll looked up at the knock on his door.  There were an unexpected number of applicants, and he was slightly surprised at the response.  He called out to have the person enter, noting the young man that entered.  Based on his appearance, S'ryll identified him to be a candidate and a crafter.  He nodded his head in greeting.

"Good day to you.  I'm wingleader S'ryll of Bronze Vastolth."  Vastolth was sleeping right now, disinterested in these boring interviews when none of the people were about to bathe him.  "Please have a seat," he said, indicating a chair in front of his desk.  "Tell me your name and why you're applying to be my assistant," he said, not wasting time with pleasantries when he had so many to get through.

Kouga

S'ryll had posted notices up around the Weyr. He was looking for an assistant to help out with the administrative tasks of the wing, some hide copying, ensuring that the files were neatly organized, update the calendar, and preferably, to have fresh klah in the mornings. He was sure there would be other tasks, but these were what he could think of now. He liked the idea of a potential hopeful Rider filling the role, as a kind of mentorship opportunity, so he'd gone and spoken with CM Nayari to make sure that he had her approval before allowing Candidates to interview. That being said, at the end of the day, he cared most about getting things done, and if a young Candidate benefited as well, then all the better. But he'd hold open interviews for anyone that wanted. He remembered a grizzled old Rider back at HR, a man who'd been around for ages but had been injured Turns prior. He and his dragon were far too old to do much, but the man had been full of so much knowledge and ideas. They used to talk for candlemarks at dinners some sevendays. He'd take someone like that in a heartbeat as well.
So he'd posted an interview sign-up sheet with time blocks, and today
was the day. He waited inside his office for the first one...<<

Jerwain had actually paused when he spotted the notice and considered
it for a long moment. He was well past the initial classes and had
been doing rather well in his craft, but he could definitely use a bit
extra to do, or rather knew he could handle a bit extra to do. It had
honestly been so quite here without having to look after his cousins,
something like this. So with all that in mind he had signed up for the
chance.

Once it was time he made a point to look his best and show up exactly
on time and knocked on the Wingleader's door.

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric