Topics

Glad Tidings of Great Joy (attn: Truenoth, Talith, all)

Aaron

Truenoth was absolutely beside himself with joy over the clutching of a second golden daughter. His relief in seeing Foreth lay her egg compounded that mirth.

He bugled loudly and could not refrain from announcing –

((I have the great honor to tell you all that I have sired upon Foreth two golden daughters whose eggs now harden on the Hatching Sands!)) He paused for a moment. ((Talith helped. My friend, Talith, helped. My thanks to him and to the dam of my... of our clutch. Take joy, my friends and colleagues. There is one more reason to celebrate today.))

Ren

Rennitz promptly spat out her drink on the poor sod she'd been talking to at Truenoth's announcement. First of all, Foreth had clutched?! Second of all there was a GOLD egg?!? Third of all, there were TWO GOLD EGGS?!?!? She eagerly turned to the next person who wasn't dripping in her wine and gleefully exclaimed.

"Did you hear that?! Two gold eggs! That flight wasn't a disaster, it was a Faranth-sent miracle!"
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, C'fan (Fort), D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer), Ozfini (Healer)

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...

Jessica Freise

V'drare's lips twitched as he watched the poor sod in question wipe at himself. His attention turned to the Candidate and he smiled down at her, eyes warm with the news.

"Yes, yes, it was.... I don't believe we've met."

On Jul 19, 2020, at 7:19 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

[...]

"I'm Rennitz!" The girl introduced enthusiatically, sticking her hand out with a wide grin. "Duty to you and your bronze, of course! Oh, but I am just so excited about these gold eggs. One is exciting enough, but with two... Well, I dare to hope but I've watched three walk right past me, even after I helped to rescue one of them."
--
Ren's Riders: Arialae, C'fan (Fort), D'cul (AWLM), F'liau, L'nel, L'nix, L'yall, N'met (DH), Ran'omi, R'vbor, S'dren, Talena (ACM), T'eko, T'mah, Vofali (Searchrider), W'rian, Zyreai (Healer), F'lo (FF Weyrling), V'riu (FF Weyrling), S'lion (MD Weyrling)

Ren's Crafters: Diagir (Whercraft), Reitz (Whercraft), Torinael (Healer), Ozfini (Healer)

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...

sailyn2

Kashara had returned to the party after doing her duty to have something to keep her mind off of the Clutching. Then the news came back.

"I knew there was one gold egg, but not two," she said.