Topics

A Helping Hand (ATTN: Kassia, Trifali)

Jessica Freise

Trifali was growing used to her new life. Compared to her old one, it was paradise. This morning found her in the dining cavern, weaving her way through tables. She nearly joined Rennitz, but spied the Weyrwoman, looking far less well than usual, and veered in her direction.

"You don't look so good," she commented boldly. "Can I do anything to help?"

sailyn2

"Ah, hello Trifali," Kassia said. The anti-nausea stuff wasn't working as well that morning and she'd had to get away from the smell of fish. "I could use a bit more juice, actually."

Jessica Freise

Cheeerfully, Fali turned. She left the Weyrwoman long enough to retrieve a glass and a pitcher of red fruit juice, slipping into a seat across from Kassia upon her return once she'd poured the Weyrwoman her first glass.

"Can I get you anything else?"

On May 31, 2020, at 11:47 AM, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

"Ah, hello Trifali," Kassia said. The anti-nausea stuff wasn't working as well that morning and she'd had to get away from the smell of fish. "I could use a bit more juice, actually."

sailyn2

"Why thank you," Kassia said gratefully. "Maybe some more of these crackers. Just ask for some from the staffers up front. Let them know the Weyrwoman wants them."

Jessica Freise

Scampering off, Trifali returned speedily with a plate full of the things. She set them down before Kassia, then stood back, studying her.

"I am at youur disposal," she said, not feigned in the least.

On Jun 2, 2020, at 4:37 PM, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

"Why thank you," Kassia said gratefully. "Maybe some more of these crackers. Just ask for some from the staffers up front. Let them know the Weyrwoman wants them."

sailyn2

Kassia smiled gratefully. "Thank you." She waved at a seat across from her. "Have a seat." She started to pour herself some juice and took a small sip.

Jessica Freise

"Being in the Weyr has been nothing like i expected," ali said, watching the Weyrwoman nibble on crackers and drink her juice. "I ind I want to help more than I ever thought I would anyone."

On Jun 6, 2020, at 6:34 AM, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

Kassia smiled gratefully. "Thank you." She waved at a seat across from her. "Have a seat." She started to pour herself some juice and took a small sip.

sailyn2

"You like helping?" Kassia asked. "Because I could use a second errand runner for when Andreya is off duty. We could split the time between you two."

Jessica Freise

She walked into it like the perfect trap it was. She smiled, nodded.

"I'm your girl, Weyrwoman."

On Jun 8, 2020, at 10:12 AM, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

"You like helping?" Kassia asked. "Because I could use a second errand runner for when Andreya is off duty. We could split the time between you two."

sailyn2

"Great, meet me on your free time tomorrow," Kassia said. "I'll get a schedule going after that."

Jessica Freise

Some might have asked what was in it for them. For Fali, it was simply that this was a well-respected woman, not to mention family.

"Yes, Lady."

On Jun 16, 2020, at 2:19 AM, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

"Great, meet me on your free time tomorrow," Kassia said. "I'll get a schedule going after that."

sailyn2

"Meet me at the Hatching Caverns tomorrow during your free period and we'll get a schedule set up," Kassia said. "You'll take over the times that Andreya can't help me."

Jessica Freise

"Will do," she said without a second thought. Kassia was family, after all.