Topics

But I'm Baby! Att: Andronda/V'drare/Rennitz

Jerzy Tobin

"He sounds and looks like quite a handful," V'drare said, grinning easily as he took the plate and walk with her. "I don't believe you and I have met yet."

There was no denying that sound, and both Rennitz and Javensha both knew it well- baby firelizard demanding food. Javensha immediately started chittering in first annoyane and then concern >before daring to dart her head down, grab some of Rennitz's beef, and flying off towards the baby brown.

"Javensha!" Rennitz gasped in shock before going off after her, asking Aranck to watch her plate (he took his own bite of meat as a fee). She followed her gold to where she was flying and >groaned when she saw the goldrider. "Girl, you are going to get me in trouble. Javensha! No!"

The gold circled around Andronda and the creeling hatchling, humming at him as a chunk of roast dangled from her jaw.

"Oh no.. Goldrider Andronda, I am so sorry, that's my firelizard."
"I don't believe we have," Andronda answered with a small smile. "And
Marble is definitely a handful, but he just hatched this morning, so I
have to forgive him for the moment."

The arrival of a gold flit added to the small storm of chaos around
Andronda; Marble saw the gold and the chunk of roast dangling, and
immediately made a scrambled climb up Andronda's shoulder, jaws
opening wide to take the piece of meat. There were no manners with
this baby, not yet.

"Its okay, its okay!" Andronda reassured the young woman, a candidate,
by her knots. "If she wants to give him a piece, its fine if it
quiets him down. Just as long as we can all get to a table before he
leaves me covered in scratches. Again."

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146