Topics

Mine Now (Javensha/Rennitz, Yiyu)

Ren

Two small eyes had been staring down at the little candidate as she worked on whatever she was doing. She liked the sounds that her inkstick made and decided that she had to have it, so plans began to be made. First of all, could she employ a henchman? There was Frost of course, but Jevensha knew that that thing was useless to her for this. Aranck was too big for what she wanted and anyone else... well, Javensha would just do it herself. The gold took a minute to think further before deciding that, no, she had to do it herself.

Javensha snorted with a nod. Right. She waited until Yiyu looked away enough before spreading her long wings and swooping down to grab that inkstick she craved. Prize in paw, Javensha worked her way back up to her perch to sniff all over her prize and scratch at it curiously.

Jessica Freise

"Jevensha," Yiyu squeaked, glancing up at the little golden form currently holding her pen. "I need that!"

On Apr 30, 2020, at 5:59 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

Two small eyes had been staring down at the little candidate as she worked on whatever she was doing. She liked the sounds that her inkstick made and decided that she had to have it, so plans began to be made. First of all, could she employ a henchman? There was Frost of course, but Jevensha knew that that thing was useless to her for this. Aranck was too big for what she wanted and anyone else... well, Javensha would just do it herself. The gold took a minute to think further before deciding that, no, she had to do it herself.

Javensha snorted with a nod. Right. She waited until Yiyu looked away enough before spreading her long wings and swooping down to grab that inkstick she craved. Prize in paw, Javensha worked her way back up to her perch to sniff all over her prize and scratch at it curiously.

Ren

Tilting her head at being addressed, Javensha realized that she was being scolded and snorted derisively. Why should she be scolded for getting what she wanted? The gold angrily chittered back down at Yiyu while holding onto the stick harder. No, this was her scratchy stick! Even if she was slowly getting ink all over herself, she didn't care.

Jessica Freise

Yiyu studied the ink-covered firelizard for a long moment. When she had first come here, she wouldn't have dared raise her voice. But desperate circumstances called for desperate measures. Trying to stifle a smile at the gold's antics, she called, "Rennitz!"

On Apr 30, 2020, at 6:16 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

Tilting her head at being addressed, Javensha realized that she was being scolded and snorted derisively. Why should she be scolded for getting what she wanted? The gold angrily chittered back down at Yiyu while holding onto the stick harder. No, this was her scratchy stick! Even if she was slowly getting ink all over herself, she didn't care.

Ren

Hearing her name from her near-sister's voice, Rennitz looked up and noticed Yiyu's expression. She followed her look but couldn't quite see what she was looking at. Aranck was far too happy to fill her in. The brown sent Rennitz images of her gold being oh so proud of herself but with a stolen item. The girl sighed slowly with a little grin as she went over to Yiyu.

"Pray tell, what has my silly gold done now?"

Jessica Freise

"Took my pin," came the laughter-tinged answer as the diminutive Candidate rose and made a vein gesture at the gold. "That alone isn't enough, she's trying to become a black firelizard to boot."

On Apr 30, 2020, at 6:31 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

Hearing her name from her near-sister's voice, Rennitz looked up and noticed Yiyu's expression. She followed her look but couldn't quite see what she was looking at. Aranck was far too happy to fill her in. The brown sent Rennitz images of her gold being oh so proud of herself but with a stolen item. The girl sighed slowly with a little grin as she went over to Yiyu.

"Pray tell, what has my silly gold done now?"

Ren

"A black... Oh." Rennitz's eyes went wide with both humor and horror as her eyes finally found her gold. "Oh, Javensha, sweetheart, noooo give that back!"

The inky firelizard snorted and scolded down at her human, chastising her for daring to want to take her prize. It was hers, she'd taken it fair and square.

"Oh really, dear? That's yours because you took it?" Rennitz had to hide her amusement. "Well by that logic, then the tidbits that make up your nest would be mine if I took them."

That got an objectionable shirek and angry titters from the young gold. Javensha lashed her tail and raised her ink-stained wings in challenge to her human's statement. Her strong objection was clear over their link.

"Mmhm, it is entirely the same line of thinking and just as naughty as yours. Yes, I said it, you're being naughty. And look at you, your beautiful golden skin is all tainted black. You're not shining anymore."

Curious at the truth of that statement, Javensha looked down at herself and shrieked in outrage at her appearance. She hissed at the inkstick and flung it away as though it had sought to do this to her.

Jessica Freise

Yiyu struggled not to lugh as she chased after her pin, returning to Rennitz's side after a moment and setting it down n the paper she'd been writing on. She gazd up at Jevensha, then sighed softly, the sound full of resignation and amusement.

"Shall we give her a bath?" she suggested.

On Apr 30, 2020, at 7:18 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

[...]

"Oh absolutely," Rennitz agreed even as Javensha descended to her human with demands for a bath. She tried to land on Rennitz's shoulder but the girl ah-ah'd and raised up her bared arm. "I don't think so, ma'am. Just because you're covered in ink doesn't mean I want to be. You sit on my skin- I'll deal with the scratches later. Come on, bath time."

Rennitz smiled at Yiyu and tilted her head towards the bathing pools. "Come on, let's go deal with this silly girl."

Jessica Freise

"I hope that ink comes off," she teased girl and gold as they walked.